Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus On Tv!

terdancam

Bree on Desperate Housewives got a new 1 the other week & was in her friends faces about it so 1 of them reversed in2 it

Bree always has a Lexus :D she has good taste

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thes a ls400 in the adam sandler movie ANGER MANAGEMENT with jack nicolson, jack gets his rangerover blocked in by a ls400 on the roof of a multi storey car park, so smashes the LS's window releases the handbrake and reverses his rangerover(or Discovery canna mind now) into the LS and pushes it off the roof of the multi, LOL good call on title of film lol

I was in my familys face last nite about Jacks on Eastenders then it wouldnt start cos he had no petrol & they had a rite laugh at me especialy when he started kicking it :tsktsk: :blush: They think im so sad :msn-cry:

I was in my familys face last nite about Jacks on Eastenders then it wouldnt start cos he had no petrol & they had a rite laugh at me especialy when he started kicking it :tsktsk: :blush: They think im so sad :msn-cry:

LOL, hey jack had a C Class Merc in Eastenders before they gave him an IS 250, his character is supposed to be well off and going places - Merc to Lex - nice one!!!!

yep i saw that one LX58 TAV - and yep a shame he had to kick the car and he ended up leaving it in the midle of the road where it had stopped!!

Lexus is200 in the background spotted at (1:08) on bbc news website about a heat duct falling onto students in an exam.

HERE It's the second video down from top. Infact you can just about see it on the still image of the video at the website.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links