Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Santa Pod Rwyb

Adie

Quick bump on this as it's next weekend..... :)

I will be there Zee........... :D i will have the wife and kids with me as we are going to make a weekend off it........told me boys that we are camping :crying: O well should be fun :whistling: any camp sites in and a round the Pod ??

bloomin ek !

marcus ....its november :ohmy:

youre a braver man than me :D

if i had my way bazza i would come home then go back the next day...........but you know what kids are like :winky: put it this way if it starts to ***** down we will be going hame :lol: my boys are only 9,10,& 15 so it should be a fun week end for them and me :winky:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can normaly camp onsite for the saturday night. Thats what i'm planning on doing.

:winky: yea i have just seen it on the santa pod site, you can camp over as long as its beside the car :D should be a good weekend

:D  should be a good weekend

Indeed it should :D Maybe we can have that race at last mate. Especially now your car is all sorted :D

Thor Motorsport are having my car most of friday :whistling:

yes mate we never did get to race did we :winky:

& wheres your car going on friday, whats that all about adie :whistling:

:whistling: ................my car is running ok now but still have not had it maped as there will be no need soon :ph34r:

so when me IS hits .5/6 bar the car starts to hold back as it needs more fuel :crying: but should be ok for sunday :winky:

What time is everybody getting there on Saturday :question:  I'll be there after the midday day footie, so 3ish :winky:

I will be there from about 11am adie..............you staying till the sunday :whistling: as sunday is the only day we can run!

What time is everybody getting there on Saturday :question:  I'll be there after the midday day footie, so 3ish :winky:

I will be there from about 11am adie..............you staying till the sunday :whistling: as sunday is the only day we can run!

No mate. I'll be going home to my bed on the Sat night to return bright and fresh for the Sunday. No driving on Sat only drinking. Its only down the road so not much travelling :D

did u run today mate any times

No. The run what you brung is tomorrow. ;) After a couple of beers watching the football at dinner time the weather was looking a bit sh1tty so i thought i'll stay in the pub instead. :blush:

Hopefully be a dry day tomorrow and get some good 1/4 mile times in :D

You popping over? In Jase's Evo :driving:

did u run today mate any times

No. The run what you brung is tomorrow. ;) After a couple of beers watching the football at dinner time the weather was looking a bit sh1tty so i thought i'll stay in the pub instead. :blush:

Hopefully be a dry day tomorrow and get some good 1/4 mile times in :D

You popping over? In Jase's Evo :driving:

wish i could mate just busy at moment

well any way liverpool done the buisness so you did have a good day

come on the reds :winky:

wish i could mate just busy at moment

well any way liverpool done the buisness so you did have a good day

come on the reds  :winky:

Shame mate.

But yeah a good result, but boring game which is why i've only been up there a couple of times so far this season. just cant be bothered :duh:

Sorry to hear that Zee, good to hear that your mum and yourself were okay after the accident, hopefully see you tomorrow, as you can see from the time, I just got back from you know where :ph34r:

Won't be bringing my car if I do come.

Just had a blow out (rear drivers side) on the M69 returning from Birmingham.  At some speed too....

Tyre and alloy look nackered....... :(

WOW Zee you ok man............... :crying: I had a blow out last year doing, well lets just say i was going fast..........but i was running them run flats at the time :yawn: they are good, im thinking of geting some more :winky:

any way back to the Pod.................if you want mate still come and you can have a run in my IS if you like, and you can tell me what you think :whistling: :winky:

whats it like up there "ie" its not ****** down is it ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk