Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Apexi N1 V Coilovers Simple Fitting Guide

Anees

:lol:

You should have seen the state of my car with me, Rob Fluff, Andy Hart, Sarah (Andy's Mrs) and Sarah's Dad - the whole car was scraping it's arse on the floor for miles :lol:

My eyes nearly popped when I saw how it looked in the reflection - nearly got some pics as it just looked crazy :lol:

It is expensive to fix then mate?

:lol:

You should have seen the state of my car with me, Rob Fluff, Andy Hart, Sarah (Andy's Mrs) and Sarah's Dad - the whole car was scraping it's arse on the floor for miles :lol:

My eyes nearly popped when I saw how it looked in the reflection - nearly got some pics as it just looked crazy :lol:

It is expensive to fix then mate?

Thats alot of fully grown adults mate!

Mines daily driver that low all the time, infact fronts dumped back down after santapod, suspension screaming for mercy though :P

left the center box as is, removed all under covers fixed the sump temperally, will get new one soon.

i think the body will be 0.5" lower with the 17s on, rolling radius isn't that much different to the 19s with low profile rubber!

I would love to drop mine as loooooooooooow as yours anyday of the week, only if it wasn't for these :tsktsk: speed bumps round our end..

my previous car was a civic, it was on Eibach springs and sitting on 17's but it was still high, so i got the springs cut (properly i might ad) and rear fenders rolled, that thing was low as your Daywalker, and the drive was fanstatic, had front and rear lip molded in too..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links