Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The Contender....

monster

Nice one, that was an awesome finale last time round, off to see if it's aired in the US yet :D

It's not up on the net in the places I use, from what I've just read it sounds like the fight is spoiled by bad judging but I'm not going to tell you in which direction :(

We were actually out there for the final episode, Vegas was swarming that day!

Did you not like it Adie? I thought Mora and Manfredo did a pretty good job in the last one compared to the pro bouts you see nowadays!

I thought Manfredo was a let down. Too much holding. Considering the guys ranked and has got a huge reputation.

Don't think you'll see as much holding in the rematch mate :whistling:

I'm looking forward to seeing this one now!

Just read that ESPN picked up the show so there will be a second season starting April next year :D

Don't think you'll see as much holding in the rematch mate :whistling:

I'm looking forward to seeing this one now!

Just read that ESPN picked up the show so there will be a second season starting April next year :D

That's cheating ! :blink: Have you already watched it now, or did you get the info off a friend of a friend ?

oh and I hope that prick Anthony also get's ko'd in the next fight

Yep.. No 1 Dad.......He's the no. 1 **** more like.

Ref should not have stopped the first fight.

Rocky 6.... the guys 59 going to be fighting Mr T whos 55 :blink:

What a joke.....

I wanted Jessy to win, but it was a poor performance on his part, and 'number one dad' should've won. It was more day light robbery than the finale...

Couldn't believe Sergio was being cocky at the end of it... Manfredo should've knocked him out...

Typical american TV...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links