Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all

I'm new to this excellent site, just been and picked up my first lexus, It took me 8 hours to complete the task, must say it was well worth it.... A Mk1 GS300 Sport, on a P plate, dark green, with the extra wide rear wheels :P

Now i have got it home i am going to tint it out as i am a professional Window Tinter and have my own company so im sure some deals can be arrange for the lexus owners on this site ;)

Sorry...... Didnt realise i was breaking the rules, just read some threads about owners interested in having their cars tinted etc, and not happy with results they have had from other tint companies.

wouldn't mind becoming authorisied as a Tint company, how do i go about that please ?

Sorry......  Didnt realise i was breaking the rules, just read some threads about owners interested in having their cars tinted etc, and not happy with results they have had from other tint companies.

wouldn't mind becoming authorisied as a Tint company, how do i go about that please ?

PM Steve

Welcome to the LOC wow300.

Nice to see another mk1 GS on here and in the same part of the Country S/W area.

Think your car might be the same dark green colour as mine,nice colour but ive found it shows any light scratches up.

Happy motoring :driving:

Cheers chips.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links