Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Dark Headlights

GALLA_4

depends on whether you want the original from toyota or a replica. The original will be plastic, while the replica ones will be in fibreglass.

If you want replica, jdmparts_guru is doing a groupbuy at the moment I think... apparently for a very good price. You should try to shoot him a PM.

Bernard

Hi Guys,

Where can I buy the dark headlamp units from?

I'm really liking the blue tints, but think the dark clusters will look better on my Tez...

By the way, does anyone know what the deal is with slightly different shaped headlights!!?? :duh:

I bought a replacement headlight and it has a gap between the top and the bonnet line...

I just want to make sure that if i buy the smoked clusters they don't have the same problem.

PS: the kit (front bumper) you're asking about is made by a million and one companies - including Toyota.

I've got it on mine (original Toyota) and recommend you get a Toyota as they're a proper part (none of this cheap fibre glass aftermarket tat). Obviously more expensive but well worth the extra cash.

hey owen .... dont think that all the chitchat will distract us from the fact that you still havent posted any "viewable" piccies of your devil :P

Bernard

Here you go mate lol Pictures without the fog and frost! :P

DSCF0449.jpg

DSCF0445.jpg

Owen,

Is it just me or is there something wrong with your bumper ?

Should have gone to Specsavers mate! and they might throw in them reactive lense sunglasses aswell!

Tried to brush out flash reflection with ms paint LOL The camera flash was reflecting off the car like a right proper mutherfocker. Its from all the wax and the ******* camera at work with the flash u cant turn off, didn't help matters either. I will get better ones when I find the charger for my Olympus digital camera. I wanted to get non foggy pics for Bernard to take a look at. The 2 piccies above have been left free from my expert ms paint camera flash reflection removal :P

• 1 month later...

hey guys sorry to bring this thing back up again but i really need help. ive been surfin around online and i still cant find these TRD dark headlights! can someone plz give me some sights on where i could find them. i already went to Prolex and japanparts but couldnt find it.

for the record, my car is an IS200 Sport =) ..... but i totally agree .... i love em .... makes the car look totally different!

BTW... in case u didnt already know eh ..... u will lose ur electronic headlight level adjusters. The servo motors on the original OEM headlights do not come off, and wont fit on the new headlights even if u do force them out.

The TRD ones have a manual knob that you can adjust by hand for the beam level.

Not totally true...Scorpion, an ex-member of the club broke a standard set and black set of headlights apart and mated the electronic headlight adjusters to the black inner casing! ;) They worked perfectly...while they were open, he also took out the orange indicator lense and got some sliver blubs that flash orange to finish the job! :)

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links