Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Referbing

Fever

Bonjour,

I was just wondering if anybody knows of a good alloy wheel referb company around the london area? Somebody that would collect would be most helpful!

>>>Am, I think I remember reading about a place you know in MK? Would they come and pick up my wheels? What kind of finishes and styles do they offer?

Basically, my car is going into a bodyshop on Tuesday to have accident repairs done after a stupid old biddy re-designed the drivers side rear quarter. While its in I'm gonna take off the 18's and get them smartened up.

Thanks in adavnce peeps! :D

Neil

The place in Milton Keynes is Pristine wheels. They were the ones I trusted to split my old Blitz 3 piece rims, spray the centres and polish the lips.

Pristine Alloy Wheel Refurbishers Ltd

Newport Road

Woburn Sands

Milton Keynes

MK17 8UD

Thanks for the input guys...Zee, nice one mate helpful as always bud and your right, that link does have a little to do with it! :D

As much as I would like to shell out for some new rim's it just ain't gonna happen at the moment. So I feel that referbing my current ones will tide me over for a while.

Basically, I would like to get the black middle and chrome lip applied to my Alessio Turbo's...seen here...>>turbos.gif. They are ment to look like split rim's but are obviously all one piece.

>>>Am, would that be possible at Pristine?

Cheers - Neil :)

LOL....it's simple, people should stop posting pictures of their cars! :P :lol:

.....but I still had the idea wayyyyyyy before you got yours! So :P

Am doesn't count cause he spent far to much money on his!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links