Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

S/c Ecu Wiring Diagram

The wiring diagram sent by TTE doesn't corrolate with the atcual ecu that is on my car/has been sent. Could anyone help me out with info on what wire connects to which block and pin number so I can eventually get my car back? :crybaby:

Cheers, Miles

The diagram supplied has the wires going into the ECU from 5 E blocks (2,3,4,5,6) however when the garage is looking in the car there is only 4 E blocks. If you can PM your email address I'll send you the diagram they supplied.

Can you help mate?

hi Gord,

No mate I dont,  I just have the normal black ECU - why?

Was just intrested if you was using the silver one, do you have to use the silver box over their ? tuv or something like that :D dont know of many that are using the silver box over here :duh: im not 100% but i think Besty is using one :o

Thanks Rob got it! Looks like the garage is closed so I'll pass the info on on Monday. If they've got anymore questions I'll give you a shout mate. Hopefully they'll have it fixed by then cos it's dragging on now.

hi Gord,

No mate I dont,  I just have the normal black ECU - why?

Was just intrested if you was using the silver one, do you have to use the silver box over their ? tuv or something like that :D dont know of many that are using the silver box over here :duh: im not 100% but i think Besty is using one :o

nothing to do with the TUeV as far as I know, at the moment my car is still on UK plates but am in the process of swapping it to Swiss plates, looking at the TUev cert I cant see anything that relates to the ECU - it states the pulley sizes tho and the PN of the airbox

yes i have my precats in, I stuck the boroscope in the other week and had a quick look at them and they are fine. As for the silver ECU, when i asked about supercharger fitting at the lex dealer they said no probs but the car has to go to TTE for it to be done, and there TTE fit the silver ECU. TTE also swap the manifolds if the car does not have metal precats

Hi, The garage still can't match the diagram from tte to the car itself. The diagram has 3 rows of pins on block E6 but the car only has 2 rows. The diagram shows the black wire going to pin 21 but obviously the pins aren't the same if there's only 2 rows on the car.

Can anyone help with a speedy reply or take us a picture of where their wires are entering the pins on the actual car that would be great. It's doing my head in.

Thanks, Miles

Thanks very much mate. I'm talking to the garage over the phone so it's a but difficult. Could you point out the wires from the ecu going into the car so I could explain it a bit easier to the garage...i'm not very good at these things.

Cheers, Miles

Hi, The garage still can't match the diagram from tte to the car itself.  The diagram has 3 rows of pins on block E6 but the car only has 2 rows.  The diagram shows the black wire going to pin 21 but obviously the pins aren't the same if there's only 2 rows on the car.

eh? every ECU i have seen has the 3 rows of connections on the most forward terminal block.

The only difference is that the Automatics have the central plug.

Are you sure the garage knows what they are looking at / are they looking at the right area?

but the most important - do they have the drawing orientated to match the car?

further to what rob said, other than the auto, the only difference is on the S models, a couple of the wire pins are in slightly different places.....

even the altezza ECU sat infront of me is like any other is200 ecu

Not exactly sure what they're looking at. From the picture, tte diagram and basic instuctions I can see where the wires go to and I've no mechanical/auto electrical experience. I'll take the piccy down tomoz and find out what's going on. I'll keep you informed guys.

Thanks! Miles.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links