Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Remarkable Story

Bazza

Just a small update-

Had the car professionally detailed yesterday by Panther, and jsut as we were about to finish, an elderly 89 lady fell on the curb, slashed her forehead and sprained her wrist, had difficulty breathign. Blood was in quite a few places.  So pumped into action..patched the lady up. had some tea, Poped into the local GP practise (rough neighbourhood).

There I was with Lily, and this bright black and highly detailed lexus..thinking..going to get scratched..going to get mobbed. Ah what the heck!

Trying to manhandle the lovely old dear into the Lexus was interesting.. it wasnt built too friendly for elderly folk to get into the front and she had to resort to holding onto the door without the door hinge eating her hand. Patched her up but because they dont suture....we had to go to barnet GH.

4 hours later..was in barnet GH.... in the tender mercies of the lovely folk in the A&E dept with her son. The short excursion from the car to the dept reception was enough to set off her angina. then another 3 hour wait to see a doctor (but the NHS so cleverly sends a nurse to taker her BP & pulse at 40 mins, then her blood in another 40 mins...so as to show we are in the system..and then a doc in 1 hour later...Best bit was, because i was not related to this lady but wearing scrubs, everyoen thoguht i was her care assistant. I didnt say otherwise till teh doctor arrived and I handed over the case history :))

On a bright note, when i got home much later after going into Holborn for a late night meal with the missus at Matsuri, her ticker was found to be alright, and her forehead patched up but she did have a few broken bones in her R wrist! Guess going to A&E although may be slightly lengthy is worth it all in the end!

Nest update.

1 Some SWISSOL detail pictures

2 Journey to Tintagel in Mid Dec

what a very generous gesture

somehow restores ones faith in the selfish society we have accustomed ourselves with

well done kosh

:) :) :)

Wow. didnt expect a thread like this to appear:)

The nice news is, she's alright now. I've jsut come through the door and Her daughter (from cambridgeshire, came and dropped a thank you card in the letterbox) and her old time neighbour friend also dropped another.

So all in all, although not expecting anything...

there is a warm glow in my heart.

The nice news is, she's alright now. I've jsut come through the door and Her daughter (from cambridgeshire, came and dropped a thank you card in the letterbox) and her old time neighbour friend also dropped another.

Nice one mate :D

well done :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links