Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Group Im The Newbie Be Gentle

Hi Im very new to the world of Lexus, but i have to say this is my 3rd car and its a different world and i like it!

My car is the IS200 SE Auto, V reg 99 in Aztec Fire...

I have a few questions.

1.Does anyone know if there is a converter lead so i can use a different brand of MD changer? I was shocked at the £600.00 Lexus wanted to charge me for what looks like a Sony MD changer.

2.Im looking to get the rear spoiler with light, anyone know how much I should be looking to pay for this?

3.also looking for the rear parking sensors, anyone have any recomendations?

4.I have a Pocket Pc with GPS with onscreen Speedo In my old car a Peugeot 306 the speed on the GPS was very close to the speedo on the car. In the Lexus it reads 50 MPH but the GPS only says around 40MPH, I know that speedo's read a little higher but should I be concerned about what seems to be quite a difference?

5.Last but not least the Drivers side door creaks when I open or close it. its always been dark when I get chance to look at it so far, is just in need of some oil?

Thanks to anyone who can help :withstupid:

Brett

Welcome to the club Brett,

I put a poiler on mine with the integral breaklight. The cost was £280, plus spraying, about £65 for paint and fitting about 1-2 hours (about £65 an hour). I got a discount through being a gold member and fitted it myself. Quite an easy job but worth taking your time over. It cost me in total about £250. There is a link at the top of the page for Quanan parking sensors, deffinately worth a look...

:P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links