Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Air Filter/induction Kit

gregboy

hi everyone! new to the forum and i am the current and very happy owner of a red is 200 sport with full tte kit. could someone please give me some advice on what air filters are available for some extra power and most importantly a beautiful sound from that six cylinder engine.

hello mate, welcome to the club!

you can go for a pipercross or k&n filter which are direct replacements for the standard lexus air filter and just drop in. or you could look at an induction kit, prolex sell an induction kit and there's also a trust greddy induction kit available.

you can go for a pipercross or k&n filter which are direct replacements for the standard lexus air filter and just drop in. or you could look at an induction kit, prolex sell an induction kit and there's also a trust greddy induction kit available.

thanks mate. have u had any of these 2 fiited and where did u source them

i had the pipercross filter in for a bit but then changed to an induction kit. if you want more noise you have to go for the induction kit as i didnt notice much, if any extra noise with the filter replacement. i got the pipercross filter off eBay for about £30 all in and got the trust greddy induction kit second hand off besty. check out www.prolex-uk.com for their induction kit and you should find the trust greddy kit on www.edgetuning.co.uk.

i would consider a performance exhaust too if you are after more noise mate. i've got the old HKS hiper on mine which makes a great noise!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links