Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is250 Dislikes

oldcro

I listen to FM radio (no DAB where I live) and in poor signal areas the IS250's reception breaks up where my previous Audi A4 still produced excellent sound. So the IS250's MM system is not up to standard in picking up signals in marginal areas. When it does get a good signal though the sound is very good indeed. :yawn:

My other complaint is the leather on the steering wheel. If my palms are dry the wheel is very slippery to hold. :angry:

The sat nav system is very clever and fast, but not as user friendly as the old system. :crybaby:

Apart from these minor points the car exceeds all my expectations :P :P

oldun

IS250 SE-L, Automatic, Multimedia package, ACC in Argento ice with black interior.

I like the leather on the steering weel.

I agree that the FM reception is not that good.

I dislike having to press the I agree every time I start the engine and my passenger not being able to use the sat nav.

Other than that I love it.

I listen to FM radio (no DAB where I live) and in poor signal areas the IS250's reception breaks up where my previous Audi A4 still produced excellent sound. So the IS250's MM system is not up to standard in picking up signals in marginal areas. When it does get a good signal though the sound is very good indeed. :yawn:

My other complaint is the leather on the steering wheel. If my palms are dry the wheel is very slippery to hold. :angry:

The sat nav system is very clever and fast, but not as user friendly as the old system. :crybaby:

Apart from these minor points the car exceeds all my expectations :P :P

oldun

IS250 SE-L, Automatic, Multimedia package, ACC in Argento ice with black interior.

Oh! one more gripe. The windows mist up whenever the air is damp (doesn't take long to clear but would prefer clear windows in the first place).

Still a great car all the same but could have been an exceptional one if all problems mentioned on this site did not exist.

Lexus did very well, 9/10 for effort. :P

oldun

well if you ever get to the point where you hate it, i have a good home for it :P, id be willing to swap you my IS200 and a packet of nuts lol

As soon as I hate the car I will drop it off at your home swfcdan, providing the packet is huge and contains cashews. :lol:

oldun

• 3 weeks later...

'ain't got mine yet, but I'm not looking forward to 2 things:

a - Fuel economy of the Diesel (or lack of)

b - Rear view through the window (but I know the Camera makes up for that)

and oh yes -

c - Dealer (!)

d - Jealousy from my neighbour!

So that actually makes 4 things!

just use the camera for reversing,don't worry about rear window :D :lol:make your neighbour

more than jealouse

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links