Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Car Parks

el_gencer

After a fairly cruddy ending to last week, and again a fairly cruddy opening to this week, i'm not a happy bunny so to speak. I tend to go training in the local sports centre every tuesday for the past 5yrs, however this year it appears that lex was marked. I parked up as normal, and gave the cars next to me a fair amount of space, like being able to open the doors fully type of space. So i trundled off happily, only to return to find that the muppet in the red mondeo next to me need a mile of parking space to reverse out their cr*p. They left no note saying sorry, or sorry please contact me. The sports centre's camera wasnt pointing in my cars direction either, so the cctv footage is useless, and i cant claim as i will lose my no claim. pants. in short el_gencer rather :tsktsk:

i mean what is it with people ? the last time this happend i was in the car park at the cinema waiting for my friends so that one got sorted. this one however is just plain annoying. i'm gonna buy a big toyota hilux surf and park like a tw*t, its pretty much indestructable and muppets wont be able damage it and lex can rest safely at home.

dent.JPG

oh, before i forget. any idea how much it will cost to sort it out ?

:o Thats some bad luck your having mate. I feel for you. Think the bumper whould be ok for a re-spray but the wing maybe a little more expensive. Only trouble is that the Plat Ice are sposed to be quite hard to match up.

Should imagine £300 mark to sort it out, at a guess that is.

Chin up mate :blush:

One of the better ways of protecting your pride and joy is to do what several of us do..park across two bays..

yeah damn selfish, but would you rather have dirty looks when parking the car or a big fat scrape?

One of the better ways of protecting your pride and joy is to do what several of us do..park across two bays..

yeah damn selfish, but would you rather have dirty looks when parking the car or a big fat scrape?

I was just about to say the same but sometimes if they really get ****** if they dont have any space to park they will key your car.

one of my friends does the old parking across two bays trick, it seems to work. i've also noticed how people with small cars seem to find parking hard, as they never seem to be parked properly. i avoid those space like the plague. gonna get a quote after next week, and then decide what to do. i'm hoping the bumper will t-cut out.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links