Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Rims Needed

lee_iceman

• 10 months later...

hey mate,me and another lad on here were looking for some moda r6 rims about 2 year ago but nothing ever came of it.check eBay usa,they come up every so often.some guy offered me some 19s inc shipping for 1200dollars.a very respectable price imoh!ps they are the best rims Arent they!:)

sh!t that message WAS from about a year ago! and it was probly you i was talkin too about it!lol what a numpty :s

lmao, it was me.

I have found somewhere that sells them in the UK, Just have to phone them sometime. I'll let you know how I get on, They are around £270 a wheel though for 18's.

Lee

A shop up by me are selling the R12 rims, had a look at them last week, grt looking rims. They have an online shop but not sure about delivery etc. Anyway the links is below if you want it.

wheels

Got the cheque, thanks

Robert

lmao, it was me.

I have found somewhere that sells them in the UK, Just have to phone them sometime. I'll let you know how I get on, They are around £270 a wheel though for 18's.

Lee

A shop up by me are selling the R12 rims, had a look at them last week, grt looking rims. They have an online shop but not sure about delivery etc. Anyway the links is below if you want it.

wheels

Got the cheque, thanks

Robert

Glad it arrived.

I was actually looking at the R6 alloys :) Look a little like the standard.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links