Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tinted Rear Clusters + Boot Lid Fogs Kit

GALLA_4

Saw this on the web last night an thought it looked real tidy!

Company online STICKERCITY offering a kit to smoke out your tails.

2 tint options available: Light 20% tint and Dark 35% tint.

END RESULT

Picture012.jpg

thats sweet ..... i think it'll only suit a black car tho ...... it'll probably look a bit outta place on mine ...

ur rims look bad ***** man to the max! ... wat r they? ... i gotta get me one of those!

ur rims look bad ***** man to the max! ... wat r they? ... i gotta get me one of those!

Erm, that's not Owens car?

oh... i guess i got it wrong .... its hard to tell ... owen was sayin he wanted to put some rims similar to those in the pic ... i thought those were it! haha.....

nonetheless those rims look ace ....

They are saying that they use a 17 mil film :blink: :o

Do they mean a 17 micron film?

Must be, but kind of gives you confidence (not) that they will fit, it they can not get the decimal place right :blink:

Will they be legal over here ? Its tempting if it will not look crumpled etc.

Must be, but kind of gives you confidence (not) that they will fit, it they can not get the decimal place right :blink:

actually the Mil is equivelent to a thousandth of part of a proportion ie 0.001,, commonly used to measure the thickness of film, foil, wires, fibers, etc. and is certianly used by the americans a lot..

was the last time i worked herehere

actually the Mil is equivelent to a thousandth of part of a proportion ie 0.001,, commonly used to measure the thickness of film, foil, wires, fibers, etc. and is certianly used by the americans a lot..

was the last time i worked herehere

Never heard of a 1/1000 of inch called a mil, always thought it was a "thou",

but you are right, I have just check on a downloaded conversion thing I have and mil is there, infact 17mil =0.0152mm

I stand corrected.

if anyone wants the download its here :link go to downloads.

Its very good - er when you use it :blush:

Its illegal in Ireland Owen as far as I know......... :duh:

There are plenty of folks happily going about their business with these "blacked out" lights but I know a friend of mine was made remove it from his car............All down to the attitude of the Cop that stops you and his interpretation :hehe:

Looks stunning on a black car.....may even give it a go :winky:

Good Lad Mike! You know it makes sense!!!

Purely for off road use only :winky:

Yeah thats it! off road use :winky: Not my fault if all the roads around me are off road

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links