Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Come On Lads! Return Of Gentlemen Villains

eddiea1

I hope they get away with it!

Quote:

Police were on Wednesday night investigating what could be the biggest bank robbery in UK history after an armed gang stole up to £40m.

Four balaclava-clad men with handguns seized the cash in new and used banknotes from a depot run by Securitas Cash Management. Securitas was holding the money for the Bank of England. The Bank made an initial assumption that at least £25m had been seized in the raid at Securitas’s main depot in Tonbridge, Kent.

However, people close to the police investigation suggested the total stolen could be about £40m. That would make the raid the largest bank robbery in British history outstripping the £26.5m raid on the Northern Bank in Belfast in December 2004 and the £26m Brink’s Mat bullion robbery in November 1983.

At today’s prices, the theft would be on a par with the 1963 “Great Train Robbery”.

The Bank informed the Treasury that it would urgently review security following the raid. A Bank official said it had already been reimbursed by Securitas for the initial estimate of £25m. Any further sum would be reimbursed as soon as the full size of the raid was calculated. Securitas’s liabilities are expected to be covered by insurance. The estimate of a possible £40m loss is believed to have been derived from counting the number of missing pallets at the site.

makes you proud to be British - this is proper villains not like the scum you see these days - I bet these lags had stockings on their heads and love their mums - Im sure in their spare time they would help an old lady across the street.

Quote:

Police were on Wednesday night investigating what could be the biggest bank robbery in UK history after an armed gang stole up to £40m.

Four balaclava-clad men with handguns seized the cash in new and used banknotes from a depot run by Securitas Cash Management. Securitas was holding the money for the Bank of England. The Bank made an initial assumption that at least £25m had been seized in the raid at Securitas’s main depot in Tonbridge, Kent.

However, people close to the police investigation suggested the total stolen could be about £40m. That would make the raid the largest bank robbery in British history outstripping the £26.5m raid on the Northern Bank in Belfast in December 2004 and the £26m Brink’s Mat bullion robbery in November 1983.

At today’s prices, the theft would be on a par with the 1963 “Great Train Robbery”.

The Bank informed the Treasury that it would urgently review security following the raid. A Bank official said it had already been reimbursed by Securitas for the initial estimate of £25m. Any further sum would be reimbursed as soon as the full size of the raid was calculated. Securitas’s liabilities are expected to be covered by insurance. The estimate of a possible £40m loss is believed to have been derived from counting the number of missing pallets at the site.

makes you proud to be British - this is proper villains not like the scum you see these days - I bet these lags had stockings on their heads and love their mums - Im sure in their spare time they would help an old lady across the street.

you having a laugh or what :angry:

because guess what, it aint funny

derived from counting the number of missing pallets at the site.

4 men wearing ski-masks wandering through the streets with a few pallets of cash .. can't be too hard to spot!

:tomato:

:D :D

You must be joking right?

Who do you think foots the bill in the end?

havent you watched Buster or The Krays? Brinks Mat? Come on. These are proper old school villains. Balacalabvas, Ford Cortinas, Villas in the Costa Del Crime. Maggie Thatcher, The Sweeney, come on!

its like the old days before all these Russian and Albanian gangs came to London, before it was all white collar crime and computers!

its romantic innit!

Sorry Im laughing this is a blatant back from the pub wind up post.

Quote:

what - its alright for you to speed in your turbocharged pikeymobile but its not alright for some good old Pie and Mash east end villains to get into the spirit or Maggie Thatchers Enterprise Britain and rob a few quid from the old lady? Didnt you ever see the Lavender Hill Mob? aint you got no romance in your soul?

ive just fallen off my chair laughing about this.

specially you Bazza youre gold dust - ive never been told off by a car modder before! See you in Asda's car park for a few donuts and handbrake turns tomorrow night? Ill be wearing my Burberry baseball cap!

romance :blink:

You and your family held at gun point :shifty:

Sounds like fun :rolleyes:

look pal

it was Mrs Thatcher what told the working classes to go out and do enterprise

she said theres no such thing as society

this is a group of lads who did just that!

dont knock the system mate.

and for your information I dont have a family, im an orphan. they were all murdered by a gang of itinerant dictionary sellers when I was a small child. Thanks for opening up old wounds

:D :D

You must be joking right?

Who do you think foots the bill in the end?

havent you watched Buster or The Krays? Brinks Mat? Come on. These are proper old school villains. Balacalabvas, Ford Cortinas, Villas in the Costa Del Crime. Maggie Thatcher, The Sweeney, come on!

its like the old days before all these Russian and Albanian gangs came to London, before it was all white collar crime and computers!

its romantic innit!

Sorry Im laughing this is a blatant back from the pub wind up post.

Quote:

what - its alright for you to speed in your turbocharged pikeymobile but its not alright for some good old Pie and Mash east end villains to get into the spirit or Maggie Thatchers Enterprise Britain and rob a few quid from the old lady? Didnt you ever see the Lavender Hill Mob? aint you got no romance in your soul?

specially you Bazza youre gold dust - ive never been told off by a car modder before! See you in Asda's car park for a few donuts and handbrake turns tomorrow night? Ill be wearing my Burberry baseball cap!

if its people like this that you aspire to, then somehow i think you have lost the plot

perhaps when you grow up you might come to your senses

these "romantics" held a family to gunpoint

i dont believe the family concerned are finding it funny nor the least bit "romantic"

nor any of the others involved

how are these villians any different to the high street muggers

im not your pal

would you be if I paid you or paid you some compliments?

it funny nor the least bit "romantic"

nor any of the others involved

how are these villians any different to the high street muggers

they just are. You know Babs Windsor off Eastenders or Frank Butcher?

well these villains would drink with Babs Winsor or be mates of frank Butcher.

I just know they would......

good old fashioned lags, theyll be moving down to the Costa Del Crime and will be living it up.

maybe they will open up a restaurant doing a traditional sunday roast in a sea of paella and sombreros. Good luck to em I say

What on earth is this thread about... supporting robbery of 40m at gunpoint, thus putting peoples lives at risk, insulting other LOC members for almost no reason at all...

You might want to go back to your padded cell! :tomato:

LMFAO :lol:

Pikey mobile ROTFLMFAO!!

I agree and i disagree with the robbery but either way this was some funny **** eddiea1!!

Grab life by the balls and go out there and do it because in the end we all end up 6ft under.

How else are you meant to rob 40m.....if you dont have guns.

I think your idea of a criminal is somewhat outdated.

The kind of people who would steal this and from sucha secure site are likely to be extremely intelligent people...who would probably go on running their normal lives as criminals. The people who have the money would probably use it to aide their either, drug, guns or terrorism.

As the 4 largest industries are arms dealing, drug trade, money laundering and terrorism.

As for who foot the bills, you think a mere 40m is going to effect your insurance premiums. This pails into insignificance at the billions people are paid out in claims.

Im sorry but hey...if the theives were able to do this, and get away with it, as they probably will, then hell let them keep the money. As the fact is the only people to blame here are the rent a cops who did not do there job properly and transfer money securely.

How else are you meant to rob 40m.....if you dont have guns.

I think your idea of a criminal is somewhat outdated.

The kind of people who would steal this and from sucha secure site are likely to be extremely intelligent people...who would probably go on running their normal lives as criminals. The people who have the money would probably use it to aide their either, drug, guns or terrorism.

As the 4 largest industries are arms dealing, drug trade, money laundering and terrorism.

As for who foot the bills, you think a mere 40m is going to effect your insurance premiums. This pails into insignificance at the billions people are paid out in claims.

Im sorry but hey...if the theives were able to do this, and get away with it, as they probably will, then hell let them keep the money. As the fact is the only people to blame here are the rent a cops who did not do there job properly and transfer money securely.

The 'gentlemen' criminal is not outdated but in the minority these days. Yes, they were intelligent, the 'guys' behind this and yes i believe that it was organised by the powers that be of the underworld, higher than them, more than likely funded by their main (immoral)income generated by drugs, arms & killings.

The banks are insured anyway. Their insurance should do everything not to pay out, like the :tsktsk: do with us. I bet their arses would drop then.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links