Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200 Owners Test Driven The 250 & 220d?

I was just wondering how many of the IS200 owners have test driven the IS250 and 220d?

Lexus bristol keep calling me to go try them out, which i'd like to, the only problem being:

a. I never seem to have time

b. I might actually really want one

c. And with regards to (B) for the price of even a used new IS - i could get a 18 month old S4, or some very nice pieces of machinery...

But, i do like the SE/SE-L spec, and the style is growing on me... but i was kinda wondering what peoples opinions were - to whether they would buy one or not etc...

Ian if you test drive one you will wnat one regardless of cost. It's your choice as to wether you take the test drive.

I had one for 24 hours whilst mine was serviced hence the words above. I was going to order one before Xmas - but the salesman wanted the money before I saw the car. I don't do deals like that. So chose double glazing instead !!

That's an interesting point.

I was given a loaner whilst mine was in service for the day, and I'm glad I did. As I have stated before, that bl***y foot operated handbrake (auto's only) put me right off. Plus I kept banging my left knee against the hard centre console that sits a lot higher than current.

Finally the extra size means it doesn't easily fit the garage, it would be a struggle.

I do hope the rumours about a BS are true and that it has a proper handbrake.

@Kremmen

I cant see how you didnt like the loan car.I do agree that i would prefer an ordinary hand brake but the car IS superb!!

I think your talking yourself out of spending the money!! :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links