Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Granite Gray Is 250 Sport

Well. Collected my new Granite Gray IS 250 Sport on Monday evening. What a car!!

The Metallic colour is just the biz.

Because it has been p***ing down here for 2 days, it is pretty filthy already. Once the wx dries up, will take some photos and post them for all to see.

PS. Anybody tell me what are the best products to clean the car with??

Matty :)

Well. Collected my new Granite Gray IS 250 Sport on Monday evening. What a car!!

The Metallic colour is just the biz.

Because it has been p***ing down here for 2 days, it is pretty filthy already. Once the wx dries up, will take some photos and post them for all to see.

PS. Anybody tell me what are the best products to clean the car with??

Matty :)

Matty

Congrats on the new motor, I have granite sky & it does wash up very well. For products see the car care centre at the top of the page but you can't go wrong with Auto Glym.

Enjoy

I was always a fan of Auto Glym, but since getting my new IS...in black ! I've switched to Meguiars NXt wash solution, and to keep the swirls at bay Zymol cleaner wax, which compared to the Auto Glym stuff is miles ahead....easier on and easier off. I would also stay...don't use a sponge to clean it. I'm sure my old sponges were responsible for a few swirls on the paint....now use a Meguiars super soft wash mit.....which with current weather and the amount of salt on the road is getting worked pretty hard ;)

Enjoy the motor ! Can't wait to see the pics

Limited experience, used Carlack68 (AIO - Cleaner, Polish and Sealant) and Carnauba wax P21s...

However, never use anything with an abrasive in it, that's what I have been told unless the paint is badly oxidized...it'll get rid of the swirls and a lot more besides if you over use it...

That's where carlck and Carnauba come in - both are non abrasive...so you can keep slapping it on whenever you need to!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links