Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hid Kit

Dizz

Noticed a bit of talk bout HID kits & just thought I'd put up this brilliant site that I'm ordering a HID kit off. A few of my mates have already used them & they are brilliant! Kit arrives within 2 days & the quality is amazing. Plus very cheap!!!!!! Work out about €230 for a set!

Anyway here it is ;):

http://www.hid-lights.com

Oh & were HIDs ever standard on Altezzas?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed a bit of talk bout HID kits & just thought I'd put up this brilliant site that I'm ordering a HID kit off. A few of my mates have already used them & they are brilliant! Kit arrives within 2 days & the quality is amazing. Plus very cheap!!!!!! Work out about €230 for a set!

Anywhere here it is:

http://www.hid-lights.com

Oh & were HIDs ever standard on Altezzas?

NO HIDs not standard on the Altezza

This site actually looks quite good, or rather the products do.

They even have those LED bulbs someone on here was doing a group buy on!

So Dizz any pics of the HID kits in use?

Don't have any of them on an Altezza but here's a few I took of my mate's Skyline with them in:

r0qdko.jpg

r0qd0z.jpg

r0qdja.jpg

:D

I know i'm meant to comment on the HID kit but firstly the car, looks awesome mate!

The xenons look good, spech at that price, are they the 8000k set?

Haha, ye I love that car lol. Obviously the pics make it lol

It's the X5 8000K kit that he has on his afaik ;)

Ok Dizz nice one mate thanx for the pics i'm sure others will find it helpful too, don't forget to post some pics of yours when its done too!!

Think we're gonna need some new technology in our car lighting soon cos xenons will be coming too common!! Lol!

• 9 months later...
Ok Dizz nice one mate thanx for the pics i'm sure others will find it helpful too, don't forget to post some pics of yours when its done too!!

Think we're gonna need some new technology in our car lighting soon cos xenons will be coming too common!! Lol!

just looking on the hid kit website.do you go for a 9005 high beam for the altezza??

i was just looking at the X5 8000K one.

which one is for the low and the high ?

is h7 low ? im going on memory and the 9005 highs ?

so would need 2 kits if u wanted both high and low ?

that skyline is it the same one that was belonging to one of the manic motors lads ?the autotrader rep i think ?

which one is for the low and the high ?

is h7 low ? im going on memory and the 9005 highs ?

so would need 2 kits if u wanted both high and low ?

that skyline is it the same one that was belonging to one of the manic motors lads ?the autotrader rep i think ?

Haha ye I'm one of the Manic-Motorz lads too, car used to belong to Peter works for the Autotrader indeedy. You on Manic yourself?

Dipped beams are 9005 & full beams are 9006 as far as I remember

I have that X5 8000k kit on my Altezza, will get a few pics if youz want... Only got the dipped beams tho as I'd hardly ever use my full beams. Best way to do it is to get two kits although you can buy the bi-xenon kit which does both but in the one bulb & it's weird lol

just ordered the 9005 GP Thunder 12000K i hope it works out

They are gonna be extremely blue! Not as bright as the 8000k...

check out post by russdx '12k hid' :)

I got the8000k hid kit from vision bulbs for 130euro but that was with a group buy.

they are a must on any car .try visionbulbs.com lads its a great site.

Id double cheak yere bulb sizes as mine are 2006 for dipped and 2005 for full beam :winky:

dizz can you get pics of your hids on your tezza :winky:

I'll give her a wash later & do a bit of a shoot seen as I haven't done one so far :)

Always lazy when it comes to my own cars :blush:

I'll give her a wash later & do a bit of a shoot seen as I haven't done one so far :)

come on dizz get the finger out and get some pics up :winky: :lol:

Here ya go :D

2dqttfc.jpg

2h6hq1t.jpg

2vw8acz.jpg

48vwj0y.jpg

I'll put up the photos of the car itself tomorrow too, turned out quite well dare I say so myself :) :winky:

Here ya go :D

2dqttfc.jpg

2h6hq1t.jpg

2vw8acz.jpg

48vwj0y.jpg

I'll put up the photos of the car itself tomorrow too, turned out quite well dare I say so myself :) :winky:

are those the 8000k hids??

you do have to be patient as it can take up to 3 weeks for delivery mine too 2 and half weeks i was going ape sh*t at the seller, and he was appologising for the dely

just got me hid kit from http://www.hid-lights.com they were very fast i ordered it on saterday! :D

just wana make sure i got the right kit for my tezza is this ok???? X5 8K 9005

you do have to be patient as it can take up to 3 weeks for delivery mine too 2 and half weeks i was going ape sh*t at the seller, and he was appologising for the dely

just got me hid kit from http://www.hid-lights.com they were very fast i ordered it on saterday! :D

just wana make sure i got the right kit for my tezza is this ok???? X5 8K 9005

dont mean to dissopoint u mate but my car is 2006 for the dipped as i ordered 9005 and the wouldnt fit unless mine is different but i cant see why :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links