Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where's Mr Scarface?

tdiplc

Id like to publicly state that I apologise for the donuts thread, it was only meant as a joke and for what its worth I fully support the way the boards are run, moderated and I appreciate the time and effort the Admins LOC Committee and Mods give up for the boards.

:crybaby:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Minister Goebbels to answer you, yeah i will moderate.

First protocol will be to find your address.

My contribution was self explanatory, rhethorical if you will.

My big brother does BJJ and is bigger than your big brother so there :D

You take off this forum and give SFA back, you ***** members and the mods, grow up!

My big brother does BJJ and is bigger than your big brother so there :D

You take off this forum and give SFA back, you ***** members and the mods, grow up!

Yeah the type of response i was expecting.

I care not whether your brother fellates you with his BJJ.

If you wish to carry this on further then PM me and we take it from there.

How would you know whether i give back? I have helped a couple of members on here.

When i feel that i can help then i do so. Otherwise i keep stump and learn.

Mr Morse i dont see others raising their hands. Everyone quick to open their traps but not back it up.

You wouldnt want me as a Mod because i am a lot more 'liberal'. Respect is a two way thing. I give respect but i wont klingon lick like what i see a lot of on here.

BTW Did you check out 2 live crew lol! Tit.

Klingon as in literally 'cling-ons' the bits that hang from some peoples arses that Morse and Mac have the affinity to licking clean, especially each others.

Not a star trek fan are you lol?!

Ah sh!t another unhappy loc member LMFAO!!

New thread "Trekkie bashing now on the increase"

Id like to publicly state that I apologise for the donuts thread, it was only meant as a joke and for what its worth I fully support the way the boards are run, moderated and I appreciate the time and effort the Admins LOC Committee and Mods give up for the boards.

To add something constructive to this thread, wasn't the joke, it was the way the thread went that caused the problem mate :D

Only arse I lick is mine, why, cos I can :D

Blimey, I'm sorry I asked now :crybaby:

Good call fella

Children, children,children. Good grief people, this was developing into a thread where grievances were put into the past and forgiven, not renewed with increased vigour!

I say a group HUG! (A macho one... obviously)

Who's with me...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links