Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Chicane Alloys

Cous3

Well at long last tomorrow morning I shall be getting some rubber put on my 18" TTE Chicane alloys. So today I got them ready to go...........wheel caps check, lock nuts check, wheel nuts check.......hold on, something not right :duh:

It turns out I have 3 sets of one style nut and 1 set of another style. :blink: So after allowing for the lock nuts and using the spare nuts over, I'm now 1 nut short of a complete set all the same, see pic......Eeesh!

137847024.jpg

So can anyone help me out here, because it's going to drive me nuts (no pun intended) having one odd one? I'm after the shorter nut on the left which has a dimple in the top of it. I know a few of you guys have picked these wheels up, so if you have a spare nut of this style please let me know.

Thanks guys.

Keith

My set came with an odd set too ......... three sets the same ..... the one different set.

Maybe it was the same batch ? :yawn: :duh:

I changed mine anyway cus they go rusty

So which + where did sets did you get?

Thinking anodized blue but probably wont go with the wheels :yawn:

The wheels were from a seller on eBay who has had quite a few auctions for TTE wheels, nuts come with the wheels, centre caps etc.

Hey Scareface that's odd eh?? Boxes were sealed so I guess they don't check the contents.............Oh well just thought I'd ask and see if anyone had a spare one the same. Chances are someone will get 4 sets the same and have spares once they fit the lock nuts :duh:

Keith

Thanks Chris :)

Okay just a couple of pics of the wheels now fitted to the car.........and I love 'em! :)

138110633.jpg

138110628.jpg

Next up in the next week or so will be the TTE front bumper to match the rear TTE skirt fitted last week, then it's either lowering springs or exhaust :)

Niraj you got that TTE bumper fitting info for me mate please?

Keith

Hando, went for Dunlop SP Sport 9000's, got them trough a friend of a friend of a friend etc etc which is why it took so bloody long.........but worth the wait.

Yeah I always admired Chris's car as well.

Keith

• 4 weeks later...
hi i have the same alloys on my is200 but there are badged as lexus

what size tyres do you have on them and blue looks great

18"? 225/40/R18

Got my Toyos in the post this morning :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links