Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Corner Spats

P38Aaron

Hi

What should I do to my car? picture A or B??? :question:

what do you guys think? :question:

when i do it properly am not sure as to just paint it satin black or carbon fibre it...also what do you think? :question:

Thanks

Aaron

(if you cant see any difference, its the part below the number plate)

Pic A

ISA.jpg

Pic B

ISB.jpg

Oh I see...a bit of a fool, i can see them on my computer...heres a secon attempt.

Could you let me know if you can see these?

Pic A

ISA.jpg

Pic B

ISB.jpg

All opinions welcome!

Well I can't see you pics, but I was thinking the same thing about mine - I think carbon fibre - where can you buy some stick on?

Have seen real carbon fibre with sticky back on eBay...took a look in some car shops and they had folia tech stuff that really looked poo

am currently trying to locate some carbon fibre, can only find the vinyl that is large enough and i don't really want to use 2 pieces.

its got to be 850mm x 150/200mm anybody know where i can get some this size from?

Thanks

Aaron

Nice to see those spats on the car. Looks much better than them sitting in the box on my dining room floor!

I like the carbon fibre look, you should give it a go. Don't think it's a good idea to remove that part of the bumper like Owen unless you have something special to see underneath!

i personally prefer A, ive never come accross these before, are they an alternative to the front lips? i really like the look of them, where can you buy them from?

Yes they are an alternative...didn't want the full lip as they seem to sit a little lower and i got some very nasty speed humps near me, so these give me that little extra in the middle.

Corner spats are genuine Lexus parts...can either get them primered or pre-painted...I got mine from good old eBay (already the right colour)

Nice and easy to fit too :)

am currently trying to locate some carbon fibre, can only find the vinyl that is large enough and i don't really want to use 2 pieces.

its got to be 850mm x 150/200mm anybody know where i can get some this size from?

Thanks

Aaron

Try Fensport

click me!!! Then click universal part's, (at bottom of page) then look at the bottom of the page of parts for CF sheet

They are expensive from the dealer, but I think they all come prepainted. You're better off keeping an eye on eBay because they come up from time to time.

I put them up for sale on here but there was no real interest so I ended up eBaying them to Aaron and introducing him to LOC! :winky:

They are expensive from the dealer, but I think they all come prepainted. You're better off keeping an eye on eBay because they come up from time to time.

I put them up for sale on here but there was no real interest so I ended up eBaying them to Aaron and introducing him to LOC! :winky:

What an introduction it was...can't leave the site alone. :)

Have managed to source some carbon fibre (100% fake) but will give that a trial tomorrow and post it on here once i get a good finish (if). Have got to say Moffet much appreciated you seeling them to me i think they look great.

One day i when im grown up i would like an intercooler like Galla 4 but recon the locals will have nightmares...it looks the nuts! black headlights too...ohhh sir!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links