Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Modifying My Is 200

this work was done by another techie as you well know..........brake fluid leaked onto exhaust manifold which caught fire due to the pipe used when relocating the clutch resevoir not being insulated and melting due to the heat from the manifold...

The exhaust manifold was finished and installed by you know who ;) Would you like to come along and check our job card, so that you can see for yourself rather than rely on someone else?

Do you also deny that even though you promised Kieron new parts to repair the damage you actually sourced second hand parts which were then painted to look new ?

Yes. Some were new, some were used. Keiaran was aware of that.

On the sacking side as said before I've seen the papers and you are again making a misleading statement

You may have seen what you were allowed to see :winky:. You are welcome to see the original documentation and listen to the tapes of the Hearing if you want to confront the truth. I note that you haven't told me why I am wrong yet? Plese advise me which of my statements is misleading (as you have claimed). Thanks.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sad...I feel so sorry for you Nico!! :crybaby:

Our cars mean the world to us...they cost a lot of money, we invest a lot of money in them, take care of them, park them in the best places..they are our pride and joy!! Not to mention that we intrust our lives in them.....and that last point makes reading this whole thread very scary!!!

In a simple way, my view on all this would be.....if you want to buy a rear lip spoiler, set of brake discs, some HID's, a quickshift, etc etc, then I, like anyone else would go to the cheapest supplier!

As for work being carried out on my pride and joy, it will now only go to the best places!! Places where they have excellent facilities, INSURANCE, staff who are highly skilled (and qualified) and the best tools to do the job! A place where if something goes wrong you know that it will get put right...basically a place that leaves you feeling safe, that when you walk away your pride and joy will be looked after, respected and worked on by people who are the best at what they do!!

Nico, I really hope that all your problems are resolved ASAP!!

This is sad...I feel so sorry for you Nico!! :crybaby:

Our cars mean the world to us...they cost a lot of money, we invest a lot of money in them, take care of them, park them in the best places..they are our pride and joy!! Not to mention that we intrust our lives in them.....and that last point makes reading this whole thread very scary!!!

In a simple way, my view on all this would be.....if you want to buy a rear lip spoiler, set of brake discs, some HID's, a quickshift, etc etc, then I, like anyone else would go to the cheapest supplier!

As for work being carried out on my pride and joy, it will now only go to the best places!! Places where they have excellent facilities, INSURANCE, staff who are highly skilled (and qualified) and the best tools to do the job! A place where if something goes wrong you know that it will get put right...basically a place that leaves you feeling safe, that when you walk away your pride and joy will be looked after, respected and worked on by people who are the best at what they do!!

Nico, I really hope that all your problems are resolved ASAP!!

Thanks, mate! I hope so to!

this work was done by another techie as you well know..........brake fluid leaked onto exhaust manifold which caught fire due to the pipe used when relocating the clutch resevoir not being insulated and melting due to the heat from the manifold...

The exhaust manifold was finished and installed by you know who ;) Would you like to come along and check our job card, so that you can see for yourself rather than rely on someone else?

Do you also deny that even though you promised Kieron new parts to repair the damage you actually sourced second hand parts which were then painted to look new ?

Yes. Some were new, some were used. Keiaran was aware of that.

On the sacking side as said before I've seen the papers and you are again making a misleading statement

You may have seen what you were allowed to see :winky:. You are welcome to see the original documentation and listen to the tapes of the Hearing if you want to confront the truth. I note that you haven't told me why I am wrong yet? Plese advise me which of my statements is misleading (as you have claimed). Thanks.

The manifold was indeed done by you know who..........that didnt cause the pipe to be wrongly fitted did it (not done by you now who...) At least you now admit there was a fire caused by Tdi which is something i suppose and not what you originally said which was

and there was no question at the time of TDi being at fault then or since

There was no hearing because you failed to submit your papers in time (you have said this on a previous post...saying you didnt want in inconvenience witnesses) are you now saying there was a hearing ???? You also provided a glowing reference and also an undertaking not to make any statements to discredit "you know who". This you have clearly not adhered to.

You have also breached one of the codes of conduct you were trumpeting about some time ago (not to bad mouth competitors or some such thing)

The other thing I'm sure people may have noticed is that you said a few pages ago that your old dyno (which you used for over 15 years ??) was notoriously unreliable (though now fixed by Tdi - North)

So will you be contacting the owners whose cars were dyno'd on that old machine offering them a refund as they were given readings you knew to be faulty ? Also will you be correcting your publicised figures on your website as the are clearly incorrect (on your own admission)

Right...ive had enough of this *****

Dave...this **** topic has bugger all to do with TDI, so please refrain from dragging another trader into what is at the end of the day an issue between you, (as in prolex) and Nico, no one else.

i agree ....in the view that other have expressed that Bringing TDI into this is just diverting the issue.

the issue is between PROLEX and NICO

i would like to see you "ask" me to remove the irrelevent infomation from this topic, or, i will then ask NICO if i can remove the irrelevant infomation......

im totally fed up, of seeing this tit for tat *****....

Your clutching at straws here I'm afraid Dave!!

What happened to Keiran's car has no place in this thread...if he had choosen to bring it to the attention of everyone on the forums then Mark would have replied accordingly....we don't need to read your snipy little thoughts on the situation when you had nothing to do with the event or any of the subsiquent happenings!

Your attempts to bring TDi down in this thread to some how cover up Prolex's clear lack of professionalism in this whole situation, is quite frankly a load of bollox!! The matter in hand is Nico and his car...period...and reading all this he has every right to feel the way he does!!

Your clutching at straws here I'm afraid Dave!!

What happened to Keiran's car has no place in this thread...if he had choosen to bring it to the attention of everyone on the forums then Mark would have replied accordingly....we don't need to read your snipy little thoughts on the situation when you had nothing to do with the event or any of the subsiquent happenings!

Your attempts to bring TDi down in this thread to some how cover up Prolex's clear lack of professionalism in this whole situation, is quite frankly a load of bollox!! The matter in hand is Nico and his car...period...and reading all this he has every right to feel the way he does!!

Say what you want Neil.

You dont know the full story.

The manifold was indeed done by you know who..........that didnt cause the pipe to be wrongly fitted did it (not done by you now who...) At least you now admit there was a fire caused by Tdi which is something i suppose and not what you originally said which was

and there was no question at the time of TDi being at fault then or since

It must be difficult to be reliant on some one else all the time. It must be especially difficult when the integrity of that person is in question.

There was no hearing because you failed to submit your papers in time (you have said this on a previous post...saying you didnt want in inconvenience witnesses) are you now saying there was a hearing ????

It is generally advisable to understand an issue before forming a view and/or making a public statement. Possession of facts is also generally helpful too. The Hearing that I refer to is the internal procedure that has to be adhered to by law prior to dismissal. You are welome to view the notes and listen to the tapes (6 hours worth).

I'll help you a bit here with some facts:

Fact 1. He had been under suspicion and surveilance for a very long time. Some of the evidence we had was in excess of 2 years old.

Fact 2. He was dismissed on 12 counts of Gross Misconduct (although there was suspicion of plenty of other unprovable allegations).

Fact 3. He badly damaged one of our clients cars whilst being banned from driving and uninsured (didn't tell us he was banned until after the accident).

Fact 4. We had two independant witnesses to two of the allegations.

Fact 5. He applied to the Industrial Tribunal for unfair dismissal.

Fact 6. It was cheaper for us to pay him the claimed £550 than to pay the additional legal fees, the cost of disruption to business, and to cause further inconvenience to the witnesses.

Fact 7. Part of the settlement was that I agreed not to publish any derogatory or untrue statement.

You also provided a glowing reference and also an undertaking not to make any statements to discredit "you know who". This you have clearly not adhered to.

I most certainly did not provide a glowing reference. If there is one in ciruculation I can assure you that it is a forgery. Please post a copy up. Thank you. I would like to think that I have not published anything derogatory or untrue.

You have also breached one of the codes of conduct you were trumpeting about some time ago (not to bad mouth competitors or some such thing)

Please provide me with examples. Thank you.

The other thing I'm sure people may have noticed is that you said a few pages ago that your old dyno (which you used for over 15 years ??) was notoriously unreliable (though now fixed by Tdi - North)

So will you be contacting the owners whose cars were dyno'd on that old machine offering them a refund as they were given readings you knew to be faulty ? Also will you be correcting your publicised figures on your website as the are clearly incorrect (on your own admission)

I say again that it would be helpful to try and understand issues before commenting, or at least have the decency to ask questions so that you may gain a comprehensive understanding.

It would appear that your misunderstanding is based upon confusion of the following facts:

1. Our old dyno is designed to provide power runs primarily using a "sweep test" method.

2. The vast majority of dyno's in use (available to the public) use the same method (even the very newest).

3. Our old dyno produced accurate and repeatable sweep test power figures.

4. Industry standard power testing methodogy requires steady state measurements.

5. The Rototest is one of the only dynos available to the general public that is capable of steady state testing.

6. Steady state testing always provides lower figures that a sweep test, but is accurate.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

This is too good to be true. :) Quoting emails is a good way to do it. Let me just say that you are opening a door that should have been closed. Just fix my car, that is all I ask. I have nothing to win by slagging you off, but poeple clearly see how easy it is to be a customer of Prolex. The "manager" actually trying to slag the customer off in public.

If i was you, i would go for number 1, thats more than most tuning comps, would do for you :o and its what you are asking for ( just fix my car ) :D

who is going to pay for the ferry and additional days lost at work do you think?

Nico you must have a weekend off! some time? so you can get the car back over to Prolex..................if i was you i would go for number 1

Nico you would have to be mad if you dont take Dave up on number 1......................he is going to pay all cost,s to get you over here and back, what more can you ask for!! like i said you must have a weekend off, or you going to tell me you work 7 days aweek ;)

As you seem to be pre-occupied with this injector issue, and use accusatory phrases based around "selling parts that are not required", if you take Nico's car for example (which had an FCON installed), would it not have been in Nico's best interests to have been recommended the cheaper and more effective solution of larger injectors rather than the relatively more complex and costly fuel line, FPR and pump upgrade? Is this a case of selling upgrades that are not needed or I have I misunderstood the situation?

Sorry for the "off topic" Nico, but Gord did invoke my name and ask me a question :blush:

Bump

ok, heres my suggestion.

Nico, if you have concerns, or issues with the car.

post them

dave, can then, offer the best solution

everyone else can just Butt out, its very easy to say, Oh nico just do this, just do that, he is over 1000 miles from the UK

and dave id still like an answer to my thoughts a few posts above...please

Edited by Monster-Mat

ok, heres my suggestion.

post them

everyone else can just Butt out, its very easy to say, Oh nico just do this, just do that, he is over 1000 miles from the UK

Mat

May seem strange but I'm OK leaving it up in its entirety as it would take you ages to delete the rubbish which started with barries post while I was out of the country. However if you are willing to delete all rubbish and Nico is also happy then so be it.

ok, heres my suggestion.

post them

you are right matt he is over a 1000 miles away, But that did not stop him when he wanted his IS to be Turbo,ed....................... you have to ask the Q why dont he want to come back over to get it fix........when all the costs to get him here and then back home are going to be coverd by Prolex ;)

you are right matt he is over a 1000 miles away, But that did not stop him when he wanted his IS to be Turbo,ed....................... you have to ask the Q why dont he want to come back over to get it fix........when all the costs to get him here and then back home are going to be coverd by Prolex ;)

thats his decission, not yours to question, i gain from reading this topic...and im sure you can aswell, that he doesnt feel he wants to at the moment....as he isnt happy.

pretty simple really, and not for people who dont know the facts, to start second guessing Nicos options.or even daves options for that matter.

Nico,

My offer is as written above and emailed to you. Its more than reasonable as you do still owe some money for the work done. Reducing your bill by the ferry costs is in fact paying you but in arrears. If you want to settle the bill in full first then I will by all means make payment to you immediately for your ferry costs and make sure your car is full of fuel for your return trip.

Nico,

My offer is as written above and emailed to you. Its more than reasonable as you do still owe some money for the work done. Reducing your bill by the ferry costs is in fact paying you but in arrears. If you want to settle the bill in full first then I will by all means make payment to you immediately for your ferry costs and make sure your car is full of fuel for your return trip.

You say that I owe money, however I stated what my funds were and you pressured me to pay more, I nagged MANY times to see an outlay, however I was never replied. I am not about to accept you bullying me. Please keep that in mind

Nico,

You say that I owe money, however I stated what my funds were and you pressured me to pay more, I nagged MANY times to see an outlay, however I was never replied. I am not about to accept you bullying me. Please keep that in mind

Nico this is not true.

I am not bullying you just letting you know the terms of getting your car back here. You have chosen to do this publically.

I say again choose which option you want 1 or 2.

I'll also say what I said in my email to you that I am working away for the next 2 days and unsure of internet connectivity

i would pick option 1 ;)

but then again, the promise of return within 7 days would worry me, if the car couldnt be completed, tested and returned within 6 months !! what chance is there of doing it within the week ;)

another option might be for prolex to pick the car up and bring it back themselves, it wouldnt be costing them anymore than the offered solution, although Nico may not want his car driven in the manner he has allready witnessed

perhaps prolex could ask Nico what he wants :whistling:

perhaps Nico could give prolex some options

:)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links