Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Request For A Backup Of Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard.

Anees

Hi Guys,

I own a legitimate license to use Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard via a (basic) Microsoft Select Agreement. Unfortunetly I don't have the correct media (got the older "none R2" media).

I am hoping that some kind soul from LOC can that lend me a BACK UP copy of their legitametley owned software, so that I can use it with my serial key.

I really hope someone can lend me a backup of:

Windows Server 2003 R2 x64Bit Standard Edition and Windows Server 2003 R2 32Bit Standard Edition

PLEASE NO TALK OF PIRACY OR SCARFACE WILL HAVE TO TAKE THIS DOWN. THIS IS A LEGITIMATE REQUEST.

Dear Mr. Rana ,

The Volume License Key for your Microsoft products has been processed as follows:

First Name = Anees

Last Name = Rana

Agreement/Enrollment Number = *******

Product Description = Windows Server Standard x64 R2 2003 R2 (Win Server 2003 R2 x64 Ed.)

Key = *****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****

Thats just small sample of the email I got after ringing the Microsoft Activation Helpline to get my keycodes (hope it proves that this is a real request)

I need the media ASAP and if I were to order it from my software reseller it would be atleast a week before I got it!

Please Help...... :D

Thanks,

Anees

Yep, I got 'em. Just to be clear, do you need:

Windows 2003 R2 Standard Edition CD1

Windows 2003 R2 Standard Edition CD2

Windows 2003 R2 Standard x64 Edition CD1

Windows 2003 R2 Standard x64 Edition CD2

They need a Volume License Product Key (which I'm not giving you!).

Drop me a PM on where you need them sending. Should be able to post them today if you get back to me in time and if I can find enough recordable CDs here at work, otherwise you'll have to wait until I can get some from home.

Best I can do is MSDN discs 2066, 2067, 2068, 2089, 2090

Our other pile of discs is not accessible at the mo - sorry

If any of those are useful, let me know.

Cheers

Dave

Not been able to get on LOC today mate properly. Its been running like a bag of spanners! I sent you a PM back with my contact info incase you found the correct CD but I don't think you got it? :duh:

I apprecite you helping me, but I think Moffet has what I need. :D

Thankyou again.

Moffet - Thanks for this. Your the man!! I've PM'd you my details. :yahoo:

Best I can do is MSDN discs 2066, 2067, 2068, 2089, 2090

Our other pile of discs is not accessible at the mo - sorry

If any of those are useful, let me know.

Cheers

Dave

Not been able to get on LOC today mate properly. Its been running like a bag of spanners! I sent you a PM back with my contact info incase you found the correct CD but I don't think you got it? :duh:

I apprecite you helping me, but I think Moffet has what I need. :D

Thankyou again.

Moffet - Thanks for this. Your the man!! I've PM'd you my details. :yahoo:

No probs Anees, glad you got sorted

Wicked ... I love it when things like this happen ....... and member truly help members in need out ...... :wub:

Yeah..some really great people out on LOC! Do you know that some kind member even sent me a genuine DVD Sat Nav disk for the Lexus Navigation system and didn't even want anything in return? It was a 2003 disk, so slightly old but a great offer none the less.

Everyone has skills and contacts in different areas so its great when we help each other out... :D

Thanks again Adam and Dave :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links