Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

9/11 Twin Towers Plane Crash

please
I'll put the cd in the post for you Monday.
I would like to see it as well if poss. :)
PM your address, I'll send you a copy.
Haven't seen this video so apologies if it has been covered but I heard some comments from a demolitions expert who said when the towers came down it looked exactly like a controlled demolition. Scary thought.
Yes, this is true. Very scary ..........

With reference to the collapse of the twins,aren't skyscrapers supposed to collapse in a consantina fashion to minimise surrounding damage?

look at the forces acting on the towers there would have been atleast some sideways movement and most buildings like that are brought down with carefully placed charges :shifty:

The 9/11 was the starting point; all of what Bush administration has planned in advance is going to plan and on target for the acquisition of the world’s resources, Oil, Gas, Nuclear materials, for the next millennium and the strategic positioning of it’s millatray bases around the world.

Future Fears: China, making sure she stays in it’s place, if not they will overtake America within ten Years, Control the one thing it needs to grow, Oil, Gas etc..

read on and see the next big war coming, but this time I fear that Nuclear weapons will be used and thus the world will start it's spiral back-down back to the dark age's, or at least the Western world. :sick

Next stop is Iran;

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15010.htm

By; http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/

freedom of the press is long dead only the propaganda that is feed to the public from the BBC, CNN Fox etc... :shutit:

Dibslpg

Its scary that a monkey is in charge of the most powerful nation left :o :duh: for now

As for the two world trade centres, the jury is out even though the evidense is massive. i never like these conspiracies until i saw this film. For me the clincher is WTC7 building.

a few very important points.

It wasn't hit by a plane

It collapsed even though there was only a few fires on a few floors.

Molten steel was found at the site which these fires could not have caused.

It collapsed in perfect demolition style. What building that has been on fire and was contructed to withstand the wrath of nature could collapse like this with a few fires.

I really think we should be taking to the streets about this.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links