Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello All!

MI_LEXX

Hola everybody! After months of trying to be able to post on the normal forum and not getting anywhere :crybaby: i took the plunge and signed up for gold and hoped for the best! And it worked! Soz to Steve Barnes if i been a pain in the ***** :P . But i'm all sorted now i think.

Anyway, got an astral black 51 plate is200se, with blacked out windows B) and 18 chrome diablos on! :D Got it a few months ago, and very happy with it.

But need the hid lights on! Saw an is300 and made me jealous. I know prolex do them but only with 6500k bulbs. What do they look like? Do they look better then 4800k?

Also, i saw a group buy couple of weeks ago for the sport grille, and would like 1, but search comes up with access denied message or summat like that. Is the offer still going?

Cheers ppl!

Sam :D

yep, soon as car is all washed up and gleaming. prob be in the morning, depending on the weather.

And thanks for the welcome, such a friendly bunch here. :hehe:

p.s. does lexus bolton do the gold discount?

I've got a manual derek, never driven an auto before. And would miss the feel u get when u redline the car, had a civic vti before, which topped out at about 8.5k on revs. When i had the opportunity! :D

Is anyone gonna give me a clue how to post pics? there's a image icon up there ^^^ but when i click it, i get a message telling me to enter an url??!! :duh: all my pics are on me hard drive.

Thanks Noel, great help. :D

So what do u guys think so far?

Hopefully sports grille coming soon, n the little boot tip spoiler. And xenons, stubby aerial, breather n zorst, and get it chipped of course. And then... well the list goes on of course, as u guys already know! :hehe:

milexx15xd.jpg

milexx22ok.jpg

milexx36ny.jpg

milexx40xa.jpg

Aye chips, take it to my local hand carwash, n then let the magic of meguilars do it's work.

There are other ways to build up your forearms lol :hehe:

Just the wheels that take time, bout half hour each with a toothbrush :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links