Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brooklands

Claire G

So - Harty, Chris, Johnny and I are coming in my motor - We are cruising down the M1 from Junction 21.  Anyone we can meet further south to do a little convoy?   B)

Let us know where you're joining the M1 (junction) and what time and we'll all tag up.....  :ph34r:  :D

I thought ***** wasn't coming as its on a saturday Zee.

How comes your all coming on one car? There won't be so many cars to make the meet look impressive!

Am I bringing *****???? :yahoo:

Well Rich - Chris has his Orion so he's exscused, but as for Harty and JB, they're just darn lazy..... :whistling:

I shall post a picture of my new lights either tonight or tomorrow night.

They are ermmm very blue!!!

They do three different types of LED bulds pure white, blue & white combined or pure blue.

Me & Andy bought the pure blue type but soft lad bought the blue & white combined :D

[/quote=Zee007]

Am I bringing *****????  :yahoo:

Well Rich - Chris has his Orion so he's exscused, but as for Harty and JB, they're just darn lazy.....  :whistling:

You begged us to come with you so you would be left alone in a corner with nobody to talk to :geek:

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm........... <_<

No, we only bought them last Saturday.

Got them from Graham Goode in Leicester, £20 a pair.

Well thats what Zee paid anyway, Andy & I got ours for a little less :P

ERM - Hang on a tick...... <_<

"soft boy"? "Zee paid more"?

Well - It was I who purchased first (the white/blue combo) :whistling: and these two decided to copy - and you both owe me a pint........ :lol:

Think we got too many for Zee's car now, I will drive too so we can split the numbers.

No fingers on my glass though :P

Excellent JB!

Thata means - Wildrnes, if you can drive down to Leicester, you can jump in with the rest of us. 2 Cars from Leicester then with 5 people. Is that OK with you matey? :whistling:

erm i think i am going

am i lads  :blink:

I think we were talking about the 1st of Feb weren't we Mr.G? :unsure:

I thought it was the 8th of Feb, or am I confused here?

That is referring to a chat last night about going to TDI this Saturday, Grim is picking Wildrnes up on his way down :blink:

Think we got too many for Zee's car now, I will drive too so we can split the numbers.

No fingers on my glass though :P

Excellent JB!

Thata means - Wildrnes, if you can drive down to Leicester, you can jump in with the rest of us. 2 Cars from Leicester then with 5 people. Is that OK with you matey? :whistling:

What time are we meeting

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk