Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Accelerator On The Left Side Of The Brake

Getting there thanks John, how are you doing, long time no see!!!

@ Matt - it's not been delimited yet, getting an SLD fitted soon, it hits 110 or 117, not sure what the actual limit is, that quickly it's unreal! Never got round to removing this as ended up in the pub last night :o

Hi,

That looks like a clean straight car youve bought aido B)

I know what you mean though about the Aristo not feeling that Quick,its not until you overtake cars that you can tell of the Grunt because of the Tall/long gearing of the autobox.But they really do fly ;)

Chips..

Thank-you fella :)

Yeah know exactly what you mean, overtook someone in the IS and it felt like loads of hard work, in the Aristo I just put my foot down and it looks like they've slammed the handbrake on :D

Still need to remove this, not at the hospital tomorrow, so will get some pics and take it out the car hopefully!

Its definitely a disability mod, one of my brother's friends has that in his car too cos his dad only had his left leg.....

Dunno about its use in drifting, from the photo it looks like you could theoretically be on the brake, accelerator and foot brake all with one foot - not sure of the point of that though :P

Its definitely a disability mod, one of my brother's friends has that in his car too cos his dad only had his left leg.....

Dunno about its use in drifting, from the photo it looks like you could theoretically be on the brake, accelerator and foot brake all with one foot - not sure of the point of that though :P

its definitly a disabled mod

lookey here

@ Paul, yeah mate you can feel it, I haven't managed to get it out yet as my screwdriver isn't letting me get enough leverage to undo those big screws holding the plate in, either that or I'm just a wuss!

@ Barrie, blimey mate that's the ones - I see there's one similar that it says can be easily removed without tools but I can't figure this bugger out!

Might have another crack tomorrow as it's annoying me now!

@ Paul, yeah mate you can feel it, I haven't managed to get it out yet as my screwdriver isn't letting me get enough leverage to undo those big screws holding the plate in, either that or I'm just a wuss!

@ Barrie, blimey mate that's the ones - I see there's one similar that it says can be easily removed without tools but I can't figure this bugger out!

Might have another crack tomorrow as it's annoying me now!

i would imagine there are some nuts on the other side of the screws :unsure:

Was wondering about that mate, might have to get it on the ramps to check it out, that'll be a pain in the ***** as it will mean extra holes to fill to keep the noise down! :o

Guess that would also explain all the dust if there are small openings where it can come up?

Was wondering about that mate, might have to get it on the ramps to check it out, that'll be a pain in the ***** as it will mean extra holes to fill to keep the noise down! :o

Guess that would also explain all the dust if there are small openings where it can come up?

should be able to get your arm under and feel for some nuts !

could just reinsert them to fill the holes up

wouldnt havent thought there would be any openings ?, its dusty because you havent cleaned it :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links