Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 With Spinners

Hi.

See a Silver IS200 today on the M11 southbound just south of Harlow that had spinners...by the looks of things thats all it had, I wasn't too keen on it but to be honest never really been a fan of them.

Just wondered if it was somebody on here? and if they wanted to share some pics.

I tried to catch up so my girlfriend could snap a pic but i was in a van and I couldn't squeeze out any power to get closer.

Aaron

It's such a shame, IS200's are getting chavved up at the moment. A lad near me has one with blue LED washer jets.

Waste of a really nice car, I've always really wanted one myself but I'm not sure now, chavvers will do residuals no good in the long run!

The thing is they're very cheap to pick up nowadays second hand, mind you I can't say much had mine at 24 a few years back, getting on a bit nowadays which is why I went for the Aristo :D

The thing is they're very cheap to pick up nowadays second hand, mind you I can't say much had mine at 24 a few years back, getting on a bit nowadays which is why I went for the Aristo :D

They are and they aren't. When I was looking recently it was looking like 12k for a nice 03 plater with low miles, which in some ways is good given the quality and original cost, but then it's a lot for a car that's just gonna lose money as they get in the hands of young lads who muck them up (sorry if that offends anyone!). Shame, I really did want one. But a change of job is on the cards now, and - nightmare - I think I need a diesel!!!

Mr. Paradriod won't get getting a Lexus anytime soon now :crybaby:

They are and they aren't. When I was looking recently it was looking like 12k for a nice 03 plater with low miles, which in some ways is good given the quality and original cost, but then it's a lot for a car that's just gonna lose money as they get in the hands of young lads who muck them up (sorry if that offends anyone!). Shame, I really did want one. But a change of job is on the cards now, and - nightmare - I think I need a diesel!!!

Mr. Paradriod won't get getting a Lexus anytime soon now :crybaby:

Or it's like a grand for a 1990 LS on eBay! :P The chavs won't touch them 'cos they're not BMWs, Novas or Corsas, and won't realise that an LS will eat a chavved-up 318 for breakfast!

Or it's like a grand for a 1990 LS on eBay! :P The chavs won't touch them 'cos they're not BMWs, Novas or Corsas, and won't realise that an LS will eat a chavved-up 318 for breakfast!

Surely an LS would cost a packet to insure though? Even if it does only cost a grand to buy. I can't believe the fuel consumption will endear it to a 19yo either...