Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lps

Eunos800

strength in numbers guys....someone suggested earlier a "petition" to Lexus GB might help them to understand that we non yankees are also paying their wages, and deserve some attention :winky:

I am off line for week now ( short hol) but would be glad to participate in anything suitable, a "friendly" letter to Steve Settle perhaps with decent number of names of actual current owner /drivers ?

I will not edit it, as Lexus GB and me dont get on :tsktsk: but happy to add my name :D

strength in numbers guys....someone suggested earlier a "petition" to Lexus GB might help them to understand that we non yankees are also paying their wages, and deserve some attention :winky:

I am off line for week now ( short hol) but would be glad to participate in anything suitable, a "friendly" letter to Steve Settle perhaps with decent number of names of actual current owner /drivers ?

I will not edit it, as Lexus GB and me dont get on :tsktsk: but happy to add my name :D

I think we should do it, also they allow it they shouldn't charge us for it!

Lexus Leicester wanted £95 per hour to re-program it.

I'm like eunos800, I've ruffelled a few feathers at LGB too. We need a virgin to take up the query...

I'll be speaking to Leic Lex tomorrow and will confirm this...

I'm like eunos800, I've ruffelled a few feathers at LGB too. We need a virgin to take up the query...

I'll be speaking to Leic Lex tomorrow and will confirm this...

Did someone order a virgin?

I don't have the time to fight it, but I'm very interested in the option to have the lights go off after a certain period. Dark drive, not nice in nasty weather and a feature I liked on an old Megane, they called it "See Me Home Headlights".

All I need after that is a way to switch "nanny" moded off on the nav system. :angry:

K.

• 1 year later...

If you want a Lexus 'virgin', happy to oblige - picked up my first Lexus four days ago, lovely vehicle but have a growing list of 'why doesn't it let me....?' issues compared to the satnav system on the Audi A4 it replaced. Could set up an e-petition....?

But, hey, at least it lets me play with the tape deck on the move!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links