Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys

Maz

:lol: Hello to everyone from LOC, been a gold member for a few weeks now, just found out i havnt registar to use this board yet, so i post here too to say Hi :D :D ... i will post some pics of my IS200 onto the members gallery soon too, need to tke the pics 1st, hehe... i just wonder if i can post 1 or 2 of my old Mazda 323F pics onto the board too, i have done alots of work to that car, and would like some comments on that, hopefully i can do the same to my IS200 too.... :hocus-pokus: anyway hope to see some of you guys when LOC have Meeting up North...

from Maz....IS200 = my wife. hehe :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Maz!!!!

IS200 = my wife

:blink: errr I must point out that no matter how much you love your IS there are certain things that you can't do with it - eg expect it to do the washing up :D

:D :D thank guys for the welcome, im come from Ripon in North Yorkshire, and i hope to see most of you at the Northern Meeting, (hopefully, cause i work most Saturday and Sunday too, life suck, :angry::angry: ,hehe) but i do want to come to the meeting, would love to see the supercharged IS200, wow that would be some nice mod for my IS200 (Dream, Dream :hocus-pokus: )

anyway hope everyone have a good times with they Lexus, cause i do...see u all soon...

Lexus IS200SE, with factory body kits( for now ), Eibach springs, HKS Hiper Muffler (from TDI), Blitz Techno speed Z1 18x8 in gold, and tinted all round (except windscreen of course :lol::lol: ).............

BTW guys, the Mazda 323F on the left is my last car, done alots of work to it, only to have a old ladies in a Rover 200 decided to change it all for me, that how i end up getting a new car, and I love it, the IS200 is great, and i enjoy driving it everytimes, so i guess it is back to square 1 for me now, damn.... this mean mods , mods , mods........ :D :D :D :D

Lexus IS200SE, with factory body kits( for now ), Eibach springs, HKS Hiper Muffler (from TDI), Blitz Techno speed Z1 18x8 in gold, and tinted all round (except windscreen of course ).............

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links