Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Been On A Super Car

Mr-Lex

are they of good quality? i.e. do they keep the drinks stable when you are accelerating hard?
but it is relevant..I didn't buy a BMW 750iL as the cupholders were flimsy..what's the point of a car if your drink gets spilled when boosting? my drinks were completely stable even when I was boosting round nurburgring..

Mate ain't gotta a clue if the drinks will stay stable when boosting....chances are there may be little spillage ;) If you have driven an EVO before or Power of that kind of car....chances anything loose will be flying off!!!!!!

But then agian the cupholders 'pockets' are deep enough...so!?!?! :unsure:

As for boosting round the ring....thought you were crusing setting it to cruise control :P :winky: You ain't no racer.....more like GIMP....erm I mean PIMP :lol: :P

Sounds very nice indeed..like you I love the pulling power of cars like that!! But pretty much like everyone has said I'm not so impressed with the EVO looks these days! :sick:

My mate at work has just put the finishing touches to his Supra and he took me out for a spin in it the other day!!

550BHP, 510lbs/ft Tourque, launch control, anti lag...now 'thats' a scary combination when your a passenger!! :o :o ...new cams, more boost and engine work to run an 8000RPM redline are also on the way!!

Too muh POWER got to him....he stacked it :o !!! Well not stcked totally....somehow he lost control looked away (got distracted by pretty gals in the car :shifty: ) and hit something that bulked the near side alloy wheel and punctured the tyre! The bottom lip bodykit in front has got a slight crack :crybaby: Awaitng alloy wheel replacement and then he'll see how much damage has been done underneath.... :unsure::crying:

Feel for him...could cost him £££'s ;)

On funnier note...you gotta read this and this...how many fq300+ owners cuss fq400 owners and vice versa.... :lol: And then they have a vote of who gets it worse :lol::lol:here :winky:

when i got my altezza i was actually looking for a evo6 but when i saw them side by side saw the prices saw the insurance costs there was no reason for me to buy the evo

tho i will own one before i die

that or put a evo engine into somthn like a capri ... now theres a ida

My m8 has an Evo 5 running 900bhp 0-60 in 1.9-2.0 seconds now that shifts like fook LOL

That's insane speed and power :ohmy: What's he got in there? Any pixies?

I could only afford this one, but its still 280ish bhp, and great fun. Handling on them is amazing B)

img0719rt5.jpg

Good looking car you got there mate B) Gotta admit, the handling on them beast are so precise...

Fook me!!! We had the ultimate street race tonight and I mean ULTIMATE....with against Tommy Kaira Skyline GT-R R34! This is the actual BEAST :ohmy: One of the rarest Skyline made! It's a blessing to see a car like that but to race with it...that was something :yahoo::whistling::shifty:

Since me mate bought his car, every possible car he see's that's "worth" racing, he'll egg them on!!! This time he didn't want to coz he was sh1tting it! We didn't know what was under the bonnet of that Skyline but after a lot of deliberation within our car...we gave the mutual "OK" nod to the skyline fella..... :rolleyes: :duh:

It was like a movie, dead on the traffic lights, me mate started revving and then the BEAST started to REV...the ROAR from the skyline silenced the our noise :crying: ....RED>AMBER>AMBER>GREEN.........WHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSH! The launch from EVO was amazing....in secs we were doing dangerous speeds...started from high road leading to dual carriage way...on the A12!!!! I tell you something, I am soooo amazed by both car's performance but seriously in many ways the EVO came out better! We were leading most of the times!!!! Got a video clip of it on the mobile phone but don't think it will play on PC's....(if anyone knowz how to upload/covert to play on the PC's let me know :winky: )

Guess what, we stopped up, discussed about both cars and exchanged numbers....BATTLE 2 :whistling: :winky: :driving: The Skyline is loaded with gadgets inside, factory fitted screen with millions of options, inc. adjust gear ratio and boost control! The EVO got an after market boost controller...and to see something standard on the Skyline was a touch of class B)

Unbelievably the Tommy Kaira R34 is standard at 421bhp (apart from de-cat so give a little bhp) 2.6ltr twin turbo and allegedly 0-60 in 3.5sec :ohmy::huh: ....after a lengthy search at the net, shows...4.2secs...which seems more right as we were leading most of the time!

Had to share this.... :P :D

Fook me!!! We had the ultimate street race tonight and I mean ULTIMATE....with against Tommy Kaira Skyline GT-R R34! This is the actual BEAST :ohmy: One of the rarest Skyline made! It's a blessing to see a car like that but to race with it...that was something :yahoo::whistling::shifty:

I drive like a grandad now but when i had the starion I thort I was invincable. I clearly wasn't but It showed alot of new cars what quality 70's Japanise engineering could do. I often had little races but they were always well intentioned and gave each other a little wave at the end to say thanks. I even had a brand new 320 evo 8 race against me and there wasn't much in it. the most satisfying was having a carrera 4 pull in behind even though he was trying to cut me up and overtaking a TVR chimera (must be a small one as the 400bhp would clearly have blits it).

them were the days :crybaby:

If I could afford an FQ400 evo IX I most definatly would!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links