Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels For The Celsior

hi ian, what wheels are they? look a bit like polished IS wheels :)

to be honest i'm not that sure on the make,my eyes arnt what they used to be,have to check out the rims for some name or other, but their chromed spikes not polished !!

to be honest i'm not that sure on the make,my eyes arnt what they used to be,have to check out the rims for some name or other, but their chromed spikes not polished !!

whoops sorry :tomato: my eyes arnt what they used to be :lol:

they look great and just right on a big car,good choice :)

• 2 weeks later...

whoops sorry :tomato: my eyes arnt what they used to be :lol:

they look great and just right on a big car,good choice :)

Thought I'd help Ian out here.......... they are 17" Lexus GS300 Vertex alloys, the limited edition Chrome Style.

Yes they are similar to the Lexus IS200 17" wheels but there is a small difference between the two. The IS wheels have a "groove" running the whole length of the Spoke, whereas the GS Wheels have only a "groove" near the rim of the Wheel. The "groove" in the wheel and the alloy itself on the GS300 wheel is alot smoother (more Rounded) also.

nice wheels, great colour (same as my old LS), but car is begging to be lowered...

I agree,but its on air,saw a gadget on flee bay in aussie that plugs into the system and gives you more control over suspension height,somthing like 12 positions in place of the standard two,but got conflicting advice about how easy it was to install so never followed it up,still keep having a peek on thw site to see if it comes down in price,worked out at £180 with postage.

Ian.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links