Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hks Sld Ii

Paul Reece

Purchase one of these from Prolex.

Had it fitted today by Pete at Thor Racing, Took about 40min.

Well what can I say :yahoo:

It's wicked , the pull from 120 is amazing. :wacko:

No problems with auto box, still nice and smooth.

If you are thinking of de-limiting your Aristo then this is what

you need.

Regards

Paul. :driving:

• 3 weeks later...

Pete is looking into doing a full solution for the MK2, delimit and speedo conversion, he was on about it when I got the car off him, I'm in two minds as to what to do, would like to delimit the car but I like the fact that I can't do too stupid speeds at the moment when I have a lack of concentration!

Pete is looking into doing a full solution for the MK2, delimit and speedo conversion, he was on about it when I got the car off him, I'm in two minds as to what to do, would like to delimit the car but I like the fact that I can't do too stupid speeds at the moment when I have a lack of concentration!

you know you want to................. :D

Dave,

Can you go full throttle with this unit or do you have to keep it to 90/95% throttle in 4th - that was the only issue with the TRL unit I can't see the HKS being any different.

Gaz.

Hi

full throttle at all times Gaz............wicked....

guy who fitted the FMIC hit the 155 gearbox limiter with it still pulling like a train :whistling:

working on getting the gearbox limiter bypassed.....looking @ £250/£260

Hi

full throttle at all times Gaz............wicked....

guy who fitted the FMIC hit the 155 gearbox limiter with it still pulling like a train :whistling:

Theres always limits isn't there! Whats revs is 155mph at? :D

Gaz.

dont know as was not in car....think at 90 mine is 3000rpm will check (@ 70)

Easy fix for all of this------ Manual conversion and supra manual ECU :D

:winky:

I take it you know a man that can do this??? Ask M666 summat or other if this is a mod worth the money. I had his car before he did (I sort of imported it) and its a stunner to drive. Its not all that expensive a mod to do these days either as gearboxs and indeed full crashed supras become more widely available. Theres a market here for the right entrepenuering trader.

Easy fix for all of this------ Manual conversion and supra manual ECU :D

:winky:

I take it you know a man that can do this??? Ask M666 summat or other if this is a mod worth the money. I had his car before he did (I sort of imported it) and its a stunner to drive. Its not all that expensive a mod to do these days either as gearboxs and indeed full crashed supras become more widely available. Theres a market here for the right entrepenuering trader.

I do indeed.............well 2 or 3 TBH

A manual conversion on MKII is not an easy thing, I have looked into this a lot. It will be expensive, very expensive to do properly.

Gaz.

hard thing is getting a 6 speed Supra gearbox I'd say...if i was doing it I'd look at ditching the majority of the electronic wizardy (abs/vsc et al) and try to go for a proper stand alone ECU

would be a nice car when done..........

would take a lot of time.....

time = money ! Skeet advocates using a GM auto box which is a interesting solution..

hard thing is getting a 6 speed Supra gearbox I'd say...if i was doing it I'd look at ditching the majority of the electronic wizardy (abs/vsc et al) and try to go for a proper stand alone ECU

time = money ! Skeet advocates using a GM auto box which is a interesting solution..

I keep those readily available ;)

I thought of doing this. 6speed swap, Ditching the dash, (Defi Super Sports Cluster!), steering wheel - trd replacement wheel, cruise, FBW throttle, VSC would all be gone. Standalone management with VVTi control.

Cost was looking in 10k+ thats at cost.

You'd never get the money back for this.

Gaz.

I keep those readily available ;)

I thought of doing this. 6speed swap, Ditching the dash, (Defi Super Sports Cluster!), steering wheel - trd replacement wheel, cruise, FBW throttle, VSC would all be gone. Standalone management with VVTi control.

Cost was looking in 10k+ thats at cost.

You'd never get the money back for this.

Gaz.

Thats a lot of dosh..............

But you never get it back do you !

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links