Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scrotes Again!

Damer

Last Thursday night someone put through the rear windscreen on my wife Megane. Because I park the RX on the drive she has to park on a side street. They didn't steel anything just did it for bu**eration. Took it to Autowindscreens and apprently they had to repair 31 that day all from the same area. Absolute swines!

Credit to her insurers esure and autowindscreens, they were very good, Autowindscreens to the car over night and had it fixed by 8:30 next day.

And now I see a woman was car jacked for her X5 and her son had a gun held to his head in Stockport too. What is the world coming too??? :crybaby:

Apparantly the woman was paying for the petrol when they nicked her car by putting a gun to her childs head and pulling him out of the car. They then smashed it in to a bus or something and abandoned it a little later on... WTF for???? Probably high on something **** ****** ****ers!!!!! :tsktsk:

I admit that in my youth I was a greaser / rocker / biker, and yes I got into trouble and all sorts, so I am not a high and mighty type and coming over all righteous

But

Then there was somethings that were unwritten rules and lines that no one including the greasers, skinheads and mods ever crossed without a severe beating from their mates

You never messed with kids

You never messed with OAP

You never bust up anything just for a laugh and to see how it sounded when it snapped or crashed

You actually did respect the Police, although we never admitted it at the time

we weren't innocent by any stretch of the imagination, but when I hear about somethings like that car jacking, OAP being mugged and kids being bullied and mobiles being nicked in the street, I know the reason they do it immediately

The do gooders get them let off or sent on a rehabilitation holiday, because society is to blame, and they have human rights

I have had enough of that cr*p, innocent victims have human rights, when your doing things like hijacking cars or mugging as far as I am concerned the only human rights those should have is to be punished so the punishment fits the crime not a reward

The real answer

Reopen the Borstals (for the young ones here who haven't heard of a Borstal, youth prisons run on military grounds by bigger bast**d guards than you can imagine), if your under 35 ish ask your dad about them

Believe me that was a deterrent, whatever party suggests that next election gets my vote, and if the elected don't have the balls to do it, then it is only a matter of time before the public get so fed up with it they will take it to their own devices to punish them hard, and not involve the police or the court system

It's all down to respect and no one has any because like Ian says there is to many do gooders.

I've been a bad lad in the past spent a weekend in the cells for fighting but I always had respect. because I knew my dad would kill me. :)

E.g My last car got broken into and they ripped out all the audio gear over 2k worth of damage and screens

I went looking for the little to+ser and the copper when I phoned them said I'd better not do anything silly or it will be me in trouble :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: He said "well it's insured" :tsktsk: W**ker

Sorry just my 2pence worth :blush:

It is true tho it **** a load of bollocks its all down to the courts i know there no spaces left in prison etc etc but when someone does something wrong they need to be punished for it not any of this crap there giving out now, I agree on the borstal camp i loved watching Lads Army it was a great idea.

I always love the example of when some TW AT ing young kid trying to rob a house fell through the roof and landed on a knife and in the end the OWNER of the house got done for it and the litte C U * T got of with out a flippin smack on the wrist.

A clip around the ear in the child hood days should have stopped it...

Sorry, forgot, can't do that now even if you're the parents 'cos you can get arrested.

My 11 year old is being bullied in school at the mo. He's the soft clever type (called a boffin and teased). He does Karate. He's one of those who has a great "kata" in Karate and scores very highly, though on a 1:1 he freezes up and would struggle to defend himself.

Yesterday he used the 2 arm push on some kid who's been bullying him all week - guess what? He and the other boy were asked to apologies to each other. He came home and cried - he was angry that he was made to apologise when he was clearly defending himself. He didn't want to go to school today. He didn't sleep all night.

The boys bullying him cannot be touched and the teachers are powerless. This week it's antibullying week at the school.

These individuals will grow up, take a gun and hold someone up or take what's not theirs no doubt. There is no justice, and this country is far too soft on crime.

I blame the parents too, who get defensive and "have a go" at any teachers trying to do the right thing. It's possible that the actions of the parents actually teach the kids at a young age that they can do whatever and they will be defended.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links