Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

Having recently had my 95 LS400 broken into, with the walnut center console and ashtray being damaged as a result (for some reason they decided to take a screwdriver to them!), can anyone recommend a place to buy replacements? I haven't even bothered to call my nearest Lexus dealer after they charged me £220 for a replacement aerial!! So any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Well they come out pretty easily (he said, having trepidatiously fixed stereo in Ser 3!!) as the 'trim' is held in with clips. Just prise out with a (cloth covered) screwdriver. Finding a scrap car.....but where?

Maneesh will be along in a moment, plus the usual gang!

Good luck! :blush:

yes mate,I agree with lutonmatt,if the guy on e/bay is from cheshire thats who I got my bits off (rack and the CD player)and the items were as described,highly recomend him,I'll pm his e/mail address if you want it ?? Ian

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I've been in contact with the guy from eBay, via the email that Ian11 kindly supplied, and although he's taken £30 of my money he now seems to have become completely incommunicado. Despite repeated emails to him since paying the money I have heard absolutely nothing, and since it's been over a month now it's frankly looking highly likely that I've been stiffed.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Hi all,

I've been in contact with the guy from Ebay, via the email that Ian11 kindly supplied, and although he's taken £30 of my money he now seems to have become completely incommunicado. Despite repeated emails to him since paying the money I have heard absolutely nothing, and since it's been over a month now it's frankly looking highly likely that I've been stiffed.

Sorry can't offer any advice on getting your money back other than going to see him.

But this place has a an LS they are breaking

http://dewsburyautosalvage.com/BreakCarsLi...;CCaption=LEXUS

Hope that helps.

Hi all,

I've been in contact with the guy from Ebay, via the email that Ian11 kindly supplied, and although he's taken £30 of my money he now seems to have become completely incommunicado. Despite repeated emails to him since paying the money I have heard absolutely nothing, and since it's been over a month now it's frankly looking highly likely that I've been stiffed.

Sorry can't offer any advice on getting your money back other than going to see him.

But this place has a an LS they are breaking

http://dewsburyautosalvage.com/BreakCarsLi...;CCaption=LEXUS

Hope that helps.

Unfortunately all I have is the email address that Ian11 gave me, so going round to see him is not an option.

Thanks for the Dewsbury Auto Salvage tip off but I've just phoned them and they can't help.

I also now need a drivers side wing mirror (preferably silver), as someone just smashed that for me as well! Can anyone help with that?

Hi biggow

I've pm'd you with the blokes phone number,best of luck,as previously mentioned,both parts i ordered turned up quickly and as described, hope its just a hick-up,I feel a berk for telling you now. Ian

hi was his eBay account name yellowhammercroft his name is grayham

if so i have his number some were i and i am waiting for a coupe of bits from him i have got his email adresses as well that i mail him on and he answers every time i mail him i am going to mail him a bit later or tomorrow i will say about you

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links