Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For Is200 Need Tips On Locating 1

I need Advice :duh:

I have been looking for and IS 200 sapphire blue Sports or SE for a while now and need some advice as I am most likely looking at around a V reg for the price I am looking at.

I can find loads of any other colours models for the price I can afford, but none that fit the above. Are there any suggestions for how I can track one down. The method so far are registering with main dealer and Autotrader and other thoughts???

hi , i got mine last week from "fords of winsford" (www.fow.co.uk) they are based in cheshire and most of the time they have 1200-1500 cars in stock their sevice leaves alot to be desired (pile high sell cheap) but they are much cheaper than the main dealers mine is a se,1 owner 99 (dec) on a "v" with 35k and a full lexus history its in the silver ice colour with the half leather apart from a load of glass in my rear speakers (all sorted now thanks to the clever people here) its been a dream and the price £12.5k . so give em a whirl ...........................jon

I need Advice :duh:

I have been looking for and IS 200 sapphire blue Sports or SE for a while now and need some advice as I am most likely looking at around a V reg for the price I am looking at.

I can find loads of any other colours models for the price I can afford, but none that fit the above. Are there any suggestions for how I can track one down. The method so far are registering with main dealer and Autotrader and other thoughts???

How much are you looking at paying ?

cheers for comments so far, for those who have asked me to define my criteria a bit more.

Having seen a few over the past few weekends I am looking at one about a V reg on about 50k for mileage for about 12k. If I can by from a dealer as I have a 306 at the mo that I want to trade in.

All so any recommendations on who to insure with, I have been driving for 5 years but only 1 as a policy holder and am still only 22. In that time I've never even had a bump and some people what to charge me £2.5k for a years insurance. Best quote so far from Tesco's £1200.

It's much cheaper for insurance back in OZ and a 2ltr is a small car there!!!! My first car was a 3.5 ltr Holden!!!

I'll check out FOW.co.uk tonight as I live in Cheshire

Having reviewed the Lexus Approved Used Car Locator, there are a few cars beteen £12000 and £13000. If you can stretch your budget sightly, a Lexus dealer will give you a great warranty and a high level of preparation. Jenners who posts here regularly also has a car you may wish to consider.

any luck auzie_mb ? the car is still for sale and it meets what you what to pay/mileage/colour/spec . as for insurance i use - www.privilege.co.uk they were the cheapest for me . good luck and keep us posted :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links