Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Audio Install

Okay, finally i've got round to sorting out the stereo in the car, having got the basics under the bonnet now :o i've decided that the stereo needs sorting. I've tried to use the best quality kit available where ever possible without paying insane ammounts of money. I spent an hour in the install company's car that has some of the components that I am having put in and it sounds awesome.

So the install consists of:

Twin Diamond TDX 12" Subs in a custom made Perspex box firing through the ski hatch (inc Blue Neon)

Diamond D5 1200 Amp

Diamond D5 600.4 Amp

Power Capacitor

Diamond HEXS 600 Component set

Blaupunkt Woodstock DAB

Dension 80gig MP3 Player

Removal of Head Unit

7" TFT Screen in glove Box for the Electronic Gauges to be fitted by TDI

Comments PLease? It goes in to the shop on 4th Feb should have it back by 7th, just in time for the meets on 8th & 15th!!

Cheers

Si

How much are these bit costing ?

Twin Diamond TDX 12" Subs in a custom made Perspex box firing through the ski hatch (inc Blue Neon)

Diamond D5 1200 Amp

Diamond D5 600.4 Amp

Diamond HEXS 600 Component set

A fair old ammount, there are various other bits as well such as the TFT screen and the cabling etc but I think it is money well spent!! ;)

Zee, Brooklands should be the grand un-veiling of the whole system, I should also have had a few more goodies installed by then!!! :yahoo:

See you on 1st!

Si

diamond audio stuff is ace. i'd love to have a couple of TDX 10D2  subs in the boot

Just about the best there is for car installs - so they tell me :o

i believe them aswell.

i've heard some installs wit diamond audio kit and it sounds splendidlyotious. especially wit some heavy hip-hop bass notes :D

And the good news keeps flowing - found out last night that a little sponsorship deal has been approved!! :whistling: Can't say too much but just wait till Brooklands and Donnington you'll be able to see it all then - Lets just say it involves GOOD advertising for LOC!

Si

<_< :shifty: ;) :) :D :lol::whistling:

Just dropped the motor off this am for it's four days of fettle, there is a problem with the Diamond amps which i'm a bit gutted about, appartently they can't get them into the country at the mo so I may have to use DLS A6 amps. I get the car back on Thursday and i'm off to TDI on Friday, the motor should be sweet indeed for Brooklands!!

Si ;)

Just dropped the motor off this am for it's four days of fettle, there is a problem with the Diamond amps which i'm a bit gutted about, appartently they can't get them into the country at the mo so I may have to use DLS A6 amps. I get the car back on Thursday and i'm off to TDI on Friday, the motor should be sweet indeed for Brooklands!!

Si ;)

Good to hear it Si - sure it will be an awesome install matey.... :yahoo:

Did you get my voicemail yesterday? <_< :whistling::shifty:

DLS amps are bloomin good.......

my mate has a DLS1000 mono block in his car........awsome

Mat,

I agree mate BUT they are not as good as the Diamond ones which is what I want, the problem with getting them is due to the price, they ain't cheap and not many people put them in their installs even though they are of outstanding quality. Fingers crossed that they get here.

Si

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links