Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is 200 Rear Led Lights

Hi,

I have got the new LED lights for the lexus at the rear of my IS 200, Ive only had them for about 2-3 months and ive noticed on 1 of them that a few bulbs are not working :-S is this a common problem with these new lights and is it fixable? If not, am I entitled to a full refund do you think??

Anyone else have the same problem??

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I have got the new LED lights for the lexus at the rear of my IS 200, Ive only had them for about 2-3 months and ive noticed on 1 of them that a few bulbs are not working :-S is this a common problem with these new lights and is it fixable? If not, am I entitled to a full refund do you think??

Anyone else have the same problem??

A few of us on here had the same problem, fortunately we bought them from a vendor who was also a LOC member and he replaced them for us. Who did you buy yours from as the manufacturer (DEPO) will only deal with complaints from the supplier.

yeah i read up. Somehow i never got this update about ur reply being posted up. Thanks tho:)

My manufacterer is also DEPO, i still have the box. I think ive got the reciept as well. I bought it from www.essexracing.com. But when i foned them up just the other day they sed i shud take it to a garage to check it out. I kept saying that i just got this and now its not working. They just sed they dont deal with warranties etc and sed they jst sell the stuff, and i was like wtf?!!! some company that is eh!?

Can i deal with depo directly myself? or what will i have to do? And if i do get a replacement, will that fix the problem and for how long?

yeah i read up. Somehow i never got this update about ur reply being posted up. Thanks tho:)

My manufacterer is also DEPO, i still have the box. I think ive got the reciept as well. I bought it from www.essexracing.com. But when i foned them up just the other day they sed i shud take it to a garage to check it out. I kept saying that i just got this and now its not working. They just sed they dont deal with warranties etc and sed they jst sell the stuff, and i was like wtf?!!! some company that is eh!?

Can i deal with depo directly myself? or what will i have to do? And if i do get a replacement, will that fix the problem and for how long?

got mine from LOC member n r working fine only thing i have noticed is they are not in Sync if i slam brakes on 1 will flash n other wont i have to properly like hit ABS for both to flash

anyway to get em flash same time ??

i dont have that problem with the brakes not flashing in synch. that would be the least of my worries at the moment. Well if you have just bought them now then be prepared to suffer like the others and I have.

I cant find any website on this DEPO company. Who are they? how do I sort this mess out?

Can anyone please help?? :( i would really appreciate it.

Please please please please please....................

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links