Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Arranged to part ex the ole 728 for an older but better performing LS400. It's still on Autotrader if anyone wants to have a nosey. It's an M Reg for £2495 from G&A Motors.

A big 2007 thanks for everyones advice and help, I'm sure I won't regret it. And if it goes wrong badly I know where you live!! :D :D

Congratulations on your new purchase, here's hoping it gives you many years of reliable smiles per miles. Can't find it on e bay, do you have a link?

Barney...still hung over I see! It says AUTOTRADER, not eBay! :tomato:

After an LS, nothing else will do...have fun. :D

Rub in the fact that I'm a numpty in triplicate why don't you Chris :D :D

More down to old age than drink I fear, still, explains the reason why I couldn't find it :blush:

Was ferrying the mother in law around on boxing day in the LS, even she said it was a very nice ride.............. considering she never even noticed I changed my last car, the LS must be bloody good!

Rub the fact that I'm a numpty in twice why don't you Chris :D :D

More down to old age than drink I fear, still, explains the reason why I couldn't find it :blush:

Sorry! Twitchy finger. Exhaustion after long muddy walk up Spaniorum Hill today. Tried to post pic of a stretch LS but no joy.

Let us know how your drive home goes yellowlawn, I'm sure you'll love it!

I hadn't driven my LS since 20th Dec, been ferrying folks round in the wife's people pig... what a waft of luxury this morning!

Merry Lexus and a Happy new year ;)

hadn't driven my LS since 20th Dec, been ferrying folks round in the wife's people pig... what a waft of luxury this morning

same here i have not drove mine since the 15th dec as thats when the box went cant wait till its back on the road so i can stop walking to work

but i used my bosses cavalier at the weekend i used it so i thought i would but a tenners worth of petrol it took it to half a tank in mine it take 40quid for that

think of all that money

Took her home today and it's only then you begin to notice the niggles.

Interior light doesn't come on when opening the front doors

Toyota key fob, no boot release

Boot release lever doesn't seem to work

Heated seats not working

Anywhere cheap for parts (aside from ebay)?

Anyone fitted front and rear parking sensors?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links