Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My First Off Topic Thread Methinks

Been around a while now but haven't really popped into the lounge much. Thought I would have a look about. Reminds me of the lounge in the MK4 supra board I used to frequent but 5 years ago before the chav element started to make it like it is now.

Anyways I expect I'll be posting in here a fair bit from now on.

To start with I'll mention my latest purchase, One mini moto 1/3 sized chopper motorbike. It appeals to the latent bad/boy middle age crisis looming inside me but without the need to actually do anything about it as they aren't street legal.

I will post up some picture of it tomorrow as I know threads are useless without pics :)

These things are ace, I remember when I first saw one at JAE years ago, I think it was Steve the admin on here who was riding one, I was drunk at the time and can just remember it being ***** funny as I'd never seen anything like it!

These things are ace, I remember when I first saw one at JAE years ago, I think it was Steve the admin on here who was riding one, I was drunk at the time and can just remember it being ***** funny as I'd never seen anything like it!

lol yeah... i was a well mean biker.. no one dared mess with the mean biker like me :lol::lol:

As this thread is off topic anyway why not go more off topic.

Aido what's with the new avitar, you got a bird to swap then :lol:

Won't be seeing you driving round Poole anymore then?

18493.JPG

By the look of the bottom right of that pic you had a good Christmas :lol:

Nah mate thats just last weeks empties :D Booze is cheaper here than it is in France. I pay per pint on my home draught tap system (which is double what you'll pay for premium canned lager) less than 3 euro a pint which at the mo is about £2.10 for a proper draught pint. I can buy 24 bottles of non name brand lagers for 4.50 euro which is just over £3. The deposit on the bottles is more than the contents. Even the lidl's brand beers some of you know are less in euro than they are in pounds in the UK. Now I just went totally off topic (if there actualy was one in my thread)

As this thread is off topic anyway why not go more off topic.

Aido what's with the new avitar, you got a bird to swap then :lol:

:lol:

No fella, it's one of my favorite films, Swingers, an old one featuring Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughn (and I've met them both!!), well worth a watch if you've never seen it!

18493.JPG

By the look of the bottom right of that pic you had a good Christmas :lol:

Haha not half, that's a hell of a lot of wine!

That's a seriously cool looking mini moto though :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links