Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fast Show - Santa Pod

johnboy

John, Do you know where there stand will be?

I may run this time, more chances of beating something :) but if im up against a sooped up corsa or sh*ttychento and loose then it may be time to go home early.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If you dont fill the 20 places I've got a couple of Supras that could 'fill in'. Be nice to get a full 20 people support from the club though :winky:

Thanks adie,

i will let you know, as you say , would be nice to fill it with club members cars :winky:

count me in aswell mate!

We trundling up as a group again ?

Nice idea Dave, i know P38Aaron asked about it a little while ago,

Shall we all meet up at B.Stortford/Birchanger services again. ?

OK with me.

What time ?

Clocks changes as well :sick:

All sounds good! yet to decide but i may meet at Duxford roundabout to try and get a little more sleep as im gonna have a busy week, will know for sure later in the week.

All sounds good! yet to decide but i may meet at Duxford roundabout to try and get a little more sleep as im gonna have a busy week, will know for sure later in the week.

Cool.............anyone else coming ?

I may be missing something, but is not the M1 a straighter way than the M11 ?

M11 doesnt have 40 mph speed limit for a few junctions like M1 its also less busy

That's why I did not understand, I don't look at speed limits :shutit: :lol:

I may be missing something, but is not the M1 a straighter way than the M11 ?

M11 doesnt have 40 mph speed limit for a few junctions like M1 its also less busy

That's why I did not understand, I don't look at speed limits :shutit: :lol:

Suppose your car is sstill on french plate ! jammy git..............being 3 points from a ban I have to watch these things :blush:

Got my Pass today, Thanks John!

Yemgi will be good to meet you and the car, I have followed its progress, last i see you was having trouble getting off your driveway :shutit:

Recieved my pass. Thanks John :D

You having a blast up the strip Paul ?

Hello Dave, no not having a blast, never been to one, so me and wife just going to meet other LOC members and get the feel to how it all works etc.

Will then have a blast at the next meeting, when I have had a few more things done to car.

Can't wait to see you car with all the kit fitted on, should look amazing.

all the best

Paul.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk