Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Update On Hitting Tht Motor Bike

Russdx

looks like coz i was on the round about even tho in my own lane it was made out to be my fault

just got letter from the other dudes solicitor

claims come to £2600 odd

£1600 of it been new clothes ??? he dint even damage his clothes so not sure how tht works lol rest was damage to bike altho it just fell over n scatched a few panals dunno if they r worth £1k lol

got a feelin hes raping my insurance for all he can :(

gonna be sky high now gayness

Have you got a solicitor as well on the case mate?

Sounds like they're taking the mick big time.

What actually happened again? Just wondering how they can be blaming you for causing an accident when you were in the correct lane already?

nah just leaving it to insurance

some guy was goin around a round about but dint have indicator on so i thought he was goin stright on using the right lane so i pulled out to go left in the left lane but he swapped lanes into mine n went into side of me only abouty 5mph

my insurance says coz i was on the round about its my fault :(

but think he is takin the ***** on the claims tho £1500 on a pair of trousers ?? when he dint even damage his old ones

looks like coz i was on the round about even tho in my own lane it was made out to be my fault

just got letter from the other dudes solicitor

claims come to £2600 odd

£1600 of it been new clothes ??? he dint even damage his clothes so not sure how tht works lol rest was damage to bike altho it just fell over n scatched a few panals dunno if they r worth £1k lol

got a feelin hes raping my insurance for all he can :(

gonna be sky high now gayness

Not that it makes any difference now, but regardless of how much a claims made, your insurance premium will also go up the same, whether its £1 or £10,000.

Id argue your case to be honest though, if you was in the correct lane etc etc....I fail to see how your liable.....then again....im not sure on what the story is. :blush:

worth getting a solicitor as you say you were both on roundabout and he was changing lanes and hit you!! sounds like they are taking the :tsktsk: its worth a try :angry: remember your trying to get your ins. cheaper :) :)

well after a bike accident you should change all the gear that you crashed in, i have seen leathers that have cost over £2k and a decent lid will set you back about £400-500.

Bike plastics are stupidly expensive too, but if he is faulsly claiming then im sure they will catch him out.

But for the valuation he must have provided recipts.

Still it makes no sense, i had a similar thing where i was the biker and the car caused the problem, yet they let the driver go free and i lost everything

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links