Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Almost Finished

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very political now this thread.

Interesting read, I assume it has not been eddited in any way?

If so then TDI have some interesting points and I for one am very happy with the decision to have my work done where I am and the engine change so any more power is well proven and "easy" avoiding a lot of the issues of "development" which clearly is an area the majority of tuners have huge disagreements on, so the customer will never know who is telling the whole truth and who isn't.

Another thing to note..........all the cars that came out of Tdi had the trade mark, black smoke, poor mpg, but from whats been posted/said SPC seem to have sorted this on Yemgi's & Dave's car's, no sure about the others ?

Re the R/road, you are going to get different figs from each r/road you take them to

But if i was Yemgi, Dave or any of the others, i would be looking at the AFR's after mapping :D

A very very interesting read, I can't believe that all LOC members & moderating team were

taken in by the self described "plumber" and have been mislead & lied to :o

Maybe a dyno run at Abbey or another independant & well respected tuning house is in the

mini-monster's future ?

Either way, I for one want to wish Dave all the very best with his car for the future, and any further

tuning work he may/may not decide to have done.

It's a beast, and I love it !! Good on yer Dave :D :D :D

i certainly was not misled or lied to by wayne

i knew who he was from the beginning as he openly told me

you may not have been personally lied to, however the guy openly lied about his profession to

other LOC members, and led discussions in certain directions with his comments towards members cars......

he said he was a plumber....once

the fact that he was an ex TDI employee may have encouraged him to make up a new profession

he didnt offer or attempt to trade in plumbing bits so no rules broken !

i certainly was not misled or lied to by wayne

i knew who he was from the beginning as he openly told me

So why wasnt/isnt he being fully open on the forum?

as above, hardly crime of the century, those in the know knew exactly who he was, and his posting was monitored

the identity of wayne is not important

this is Daves thread

lets get it back on topic and stop asking stupid questions

So posting links blatantly advertising the company he now works for whilst attempting to

further smear TDi's credibility in threads is ok by you Barrie ?

Where on earth did your impartiallity go ?

By all means gloss over the quote

kinda funny that Janey told me no-one knew who they guy was

(this was when I was a member of the Moderating Team)

and this question

Also why were myself and 2 other members (to my knowledge, maybe more I do not)

told via pm to basically shut up & leave LeXLover001 alone when it seemed we were asking

too may pertinent questions as to the his identity ?

If it Waynes identity isn't an issue, then why the secrecy by yourself & Janey towards a fellow moderator ?

(at the time)

Sorry but the issue really stinks of hidden agendas. I doubt you will answer my questions, but that's your right.

I'll let other members make up their own minds as to the truth here...........................

So posting links blatantly advertising the company he now works for whilst attempting to

further smear TDi's credibility in threads is ok by you Barrie ?

Where on earth did your impartiallity go ?

By all means gloss over the quote

kinda funny that Janey told me no-one knew who they guy was

(this was when I was a member of the Moderating Team)

and this question

Also why were myself and 2 other members (to my knowledge, maybe more I do not)

told via pm to basically shut up & leave LeXLover001 alone when it seemed we were asking

too may pertinent questions as to the his identity ?

If it Waynes identity isn't an issue, then why the secrecy by yourself & Janey towards a fellow moderator ?

(at the time)

Sorry but the issue really stinks of hidden agendas. I doubt you will answer my questions, but that's your right.

I'll let other members make up their own minds as to the truth here...........................

wozza what exactly is your point ?

this thread is about Dave's car

it has nothing to do with SPC or Wayne

the only point i can see is the fact that you didnt know something, well news to you nor did Janey, nor any of the moderating team as far as i know

anyone of any concern to SPC or Wayne knew or guessed almost immediatly

and as i have previously stated, Lexlover has not made any attempts to trade, sell or offer any services, and the same can be said for SPC

what we are hearing quite often is the good reports of work that they have carried out

as for smearing TDI's credibility, i recall you seem to do your best on that front, which is great for someone who has never had any experience of them carrying out work for you

i suggest you get of your high horse, take a few sugar lumps to cure your bitterness, and learn to find out the facts before you start ranting

if you have anything else to say PM me

now lets get this topic back on topic

Hi everybody , i've just come back from "SPC Horsham" and have some news about the special cylinder head they are developing , the valves are a special stainless steel , they are lighter , one piece , exhaust valve seat is stelite , inlet & exhaust 1mm larger , wasted and reprofiled stems , micro polished , multiple valve seat angles , the performance camshafts are re-profiled , intake increases from 210 degrees standard to 220 degrees , exhaust 204 standard to 218 degrees , both valves and both camshafts i have had in my hands and are of top quality , the cylinder head also in my hands was in the process of having the valve seats machined and combustion chamber modification , all of which has been digital flow bench developed , the pistons and rods are still being made but will turn up soon :D , wayne who built my engine and done a fansastic job of installing the rotrex and is well respected in the tuning world will doing most of the work , ike and dave who re-mapped my car and are among the top handfull in the country will be doing the mapping , the reputation of "SPC Horsham" just gets bigger and better :D

• 2 months later...

Hi all , just a small update , as some of you already know :) i am selling the supercharger and bits to get ready for a Turbo conversion , hopefully this will produce 100 bhp more than the supercharger did :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links