Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Please Help Part Info Needed

donkammy

Ok guys,

need abit of info on a part it is where the brake bolts into on the front passanger side wheel

what has happened is, my bolt come loose on this sort of housing and it has cross threaded and smashed the bolt, i need this part if anyone can help me.

it is not the brake caliper, but the brake caliper bolts onto this housing.

i believe it has two 12mm bolts (think that is the size) going into the housing

many thanks

Donkammy

If its just bolts, bring in another one (from the other side) and go into a hardware store, they would have plenty of the same size :)

I believe he wants the caliper carrier not the bolt????

• 3 weeks later...
Ok guys,

need abit of info on a part it is where the brake bolts into on the front passanger side wheel

what has happened is, my bolt come loose on this sort of housing and it has cross threaded and smashed the bolt, i need this part if anyone can help me.

it is not the brake caliper, but the brake caliper bolts onto this housing.

i believe it has two 12mm bolts (think that is the size) going into the housing

many thanks

Donkammy

Got the caliper diagram if any help most Toyota dealers should supply the bolt/caliper carrier if required?

Well thats where i bought the caiper from last week took a few days to arive from Japan.We should be able to track/find a part number?

twin_piston_type1altezza.jpg :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links