Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post Donnington Meet

mardibloke

I get the feeling Simon has been asked many times about his "spare" and took things the wrong way.  Not sure I would want to be without a spare, legal or not.

Hang on just one bloody minute, once I was asked about the legality of not carrying a spare and the answer I gave was I DON'T KNOW!!

How is that rude? I explained that I carry an can of tyre weld in the glove box

The problem with that answer is what? :angry::angry::angry: :megaangry: :megaangry: :megaangry:

The rest of the Photos have been up loaded HERE and the pages afterwards as well

Sorry- but i was dissapointed with the whole event. Might as well have had it at the local BK.

We were the first to arrive, that is my wife and two guests. Seven cars in all turned up, we stood around and have a look under some bonnets and in some boots, one of my guests was spoken to quite roodly for asking about the legal requirement of a spare tyre instead of a sub-woofer!

We then decided to go and have a look around the Museum (i thought that was why this site was chosen) and when we came out- everyone had dissapeared, not even a note to say where they had gone. We decided to have a bite to eat and then head home and luckiliy we found most of the members at the service station having a BK. We sat down to eat our and everyone got up and left, walked right by us-charming!

Firstly, I don't want to get into a slanging match about this, but I feel your critisism of the meet is unjustified Wallace. I appologise if I walked past you in Burger King, but to be honest I wouldn't have recognised you as you never introduced yourself!

When we made the decision to go up to the race track and watch the track day, we told everyone that was present. I had no idea that you had gone into the museum, or I would have told you. Maybe if you had left a note saying where you had gone, I would have. I agree it may not be everyone's cup of tea to stand around and talk about modifications etc., but that is what a lot of members enjoy doing. I personally had no intention of visiting the museum.

Maybe like other members have suggested, there needs to be more clarification on what type of meet it is.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk