Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I Have A Dream!

So I woke up this morning and had been dreaming about winning the lottery and getting my Is200 pimped up to the max.

From (fading) memory it was jet black, with blue under car lighting, HID lights, smoked rear lights, batman-esque skirts, blacked out windows. Under the bonnet it was pristine clean, lit with blue cathodes, with turbo, NOX, all the gubbins. Inside it was black leather with blue lit bash and interior lighting, DVD player and PS3 on the screen built into the dash, riddled with speakers, and a sound system that could be heard in space. To top it off it had a very stylised white vinyl skull and crossbones covering the rear drivers side.

Unfortunately I am feeling a bit 'field of dreams' about it now. "If you build it they will come" if you catch my drift.

oh dear this is not good. not good at all.

Just thought I would share with with you :)

Is this normal for LOC users? Or is it me?

wait right there, I'm going to call for some one to help you .............

indianmonk.jpg

How did you find a picture of me on the internet. Have you been stalking me or something?

I also admit the skirts I had in mind were a bit more dream than reality, but the rest of it would be feasible. I mentioned this to the wife and was gently reminded of the fact we have a baby due in 3 months (like it had slipped my mind).

I may have to make do with some LED lighting and be happy with that for now.

But one day.......one day...........(drifts of)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links