Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mods Update, Ongoing Project :-)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good to me mate, you keeping them on till tomorrow so we can all decide for you lol

Yeh will probably leave them on a week or two? the front skirt was a bit light when i fitted that at first but seems to have got darker over time for some reason? :) Got to get the rear sorted now mate but not sure which skirt to go for? so just having a search for some :unsure:

Will hopefully still make tomorrow mate, as i've got someone coming to look at my motorbike in the morning and hopefully buy it :unsure:

Looking good fella! Amazing how much difference a few pieces of plastic can make to a car - looks great!

You must have spent some time cleaning it as it's spotless :)

Mate I'll be happy if mine looks like that after 3 days cleaning it :D

Hope you sell the bike and get it sorted quick mate so you can head over!

Should be there mate, Do you know of any other sites matey that sell is200 skirt kits? Dont know what i want for the rear yet??

Quite like this one, but its at epracing and not much on there quality?

rearskirt.jpg

You'd be best getting that Vizage from them I reckon mate as the American one needs chopping for our smaller bumpers - that one should go straight on?

Think they were the place that Patrik just got his bumper from, guess with it just being a skirt though it should be easier to fit it on? Not really sure how all that side works to be honest though?

Might be a longshot but maybe worth giving Tony at UPAuto a call Monday as he's local:

http://www.upauto.co.uk/

In fact I bet he'd have come along tomorrow thinking about it if he'd have known - he used to have a lot of nice IS stuff but not sure if he can get it anymore?

Might be a longshot but maybe worth giving Tony at UPAuto a call Monday as he's local:

http://www.upauto.co.uk/

In fact I bet he'd have come along tomorrow thinking about it if he'd have known - he used to have a lot of nice IS stuff but not sure if he can get it anymore?

Think they sold most of there kits off on eBay at the end of last year, he used to do some nice bits for the IS200 :unsure:

Yeah they used to sell the Blitz lookalike front ones and stuff as well. He keeps finding random stuff, mailed me one day as he'd found a SARD air filter for a JZS161 so I had that - just replaced it with a Blitz one now!

looks mint chris. the match looks pretty bang on to be fair, not much in it at all from the pics.

regarding the rear skirt, i think the TRD one would look nice, but the vizage one is pretty mean too.

a thought for you mate, if ur ever my way, pop by and we can go over to EP racing. they are literally behind where i live and i've been there a few times. maybe give you the chance to see the products in person and make a better decision??

YAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Finally fitted my TTE Arbs today and cant wait for a bit better weather to try them out for real :)

The whole car feels really tight now with the TTE Coilovers and TTE arbs fitted, a nice matching setup at last :D

Just need some new tyres now so i can put them through there paces and see how it handles on some twisty bits :)

YAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Finally fitted my TTE Arbs today and cant wait for a bit better weather to try them out for real :)

The whole car feels really tight now with the TTE Coilovers and TTE arbs fitted, a nice matching setup at last :D

Just need some new tyres now so i can put them through there paces and see how it handles on some twisty bits :)

and fit your new trd rear lip now m8 :whistling:

and fit your new trd rear lip now m8 :whistling:

:lol: could always fit a TTE one that i have lying around :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links