Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boosted Is200...

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw the car on friday at noble, waiting on a second loom for the Emanage and for the starter motor to be re-con'd or replaced as its packed up now. Was very impressed with noble. seems very well set up and was chuffed to see my car being worked on as i arived. spoke with steve at charlesworth and got a first hand look at my old pistons etc.

i can see the end in sight now and i cant wait, i know steve and all the lads at charlesworth motors cant wait either, they have put alot of time and effort into my car and im very happy with the quality and professionalism i have recived so far. im glued to the phone for the next update lol!

I have a starter motor, 2nd hand :D

car is all up and running again, spoke with noble today. looks like il be upgrading to a E-manage Ultimate. so i have a Emanage Blue + Universal Loom for sale. Aparently the emanage blue cannot reduce the injectors enough to make a steady map.

il talk with them again tomorow on the possible increase in boost to match the fuel. But it looks like il be forking out for the ultimate.

car is all up and running again, spoke with noble today. looks like il be upgrading to a E-manage Ultimate. so i have a Emanage Blue + Universal Loom for sale. Aparently the emanage blue cannot reduce the injectors enough to make a steady map.

il talk with them again tomorow on the possible increase in boost to match the fuel. But it looks like il be forking out for the ultimate.

The emanage blue can only add fuel as it just taps into the wiring doesnt feed through the emanage. Unlike the ultimate.

Dont sell it all though mate, if you have the two harnesses for the blue (ignition and normal (including injectors)) you can buy the supplement harness to upgrade to the ultimate and just buy the EMU.

Then sell the blue unit on its own. May be cheaper for you.

See here: http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/

GReddy - E-manage Ultimate Supplement Harness (1.2 meter)

- E-manage Ultimate Supplement Harness 1.2m,

* GReddy Part Number #15901501

* Harness Containing 14-PINS

* This Harness is for existing E-manage Blue Owners that want to upgrade to the e-manage ultimate, if that's that case, you already own 18-PIN & 12-PIN Harness, all you need is this 14-PIN harness to take full advantage of your e-manage ultimate.

Cause the new harness contains the wires for the speed signals, water/intake temp/knock sensors, and the inputs for the injectors (so now you can add and remove fuel). As well as connections for the cam and crank angles (which gives a more reliable signal for rpm when using launch control)

I've got all the wiring and settings (including all the jumper settings to make it work correctly) for the emanage ultimate in the IS200 if you need it as well mate,

Stav

:Stav

Ah nice one mate, Thanks for the info and link. How have you found it? Sounds like its worth the money by just reading up on it.

Aztec:

Not sure yet, its just down to the ECU now so should know more tomorow.

Y2Kanjar:

Cheers for the comment :) cant wait to meet more faces.

You have to make sure you have the full harness for the blue though,

the blue technically has three harnesses, but two connectors.

A half filled connecter comes with the kit (power, earth, airflow etc).

Then the injector outputs that clip into the same connector to fill it up.

Then the ignition harness on their own connector.

Then the emanage has the final supplement harness.

I'm sure Noble prob know this all already but just trying to help you with what i've found in hours of sat in my car with the laptop, and soldering iron.

I've found mine great even without being able to map it myself i've got it fully installed and running the car spot on. then i've got the launch control and "no lift off shift" working on it.

Have you got a wideband sensor in the car as well?

i've just recently got one and installed it in, you can connect that to the emanage and put a "target AFR" map in so it never lets it run too lean by autotuning slightly if needed.

Stav

cheeps for the comments peeps, Well its been 5months with this work and the convertion before was 6months. had about 3months of driving before it went away so not alot of driving lol. but have owned the car for nearly 3years.

Dan:

bloomin chavs, Once its been run in we will have to go for a pimp up MK and show em whats what lol!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links