Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Near Milton Keynes.

Chris.S

Well its back to square one guys, took a drive down this morning to have a look, met Paul(Norkep) there

My suspisions were coorect and eye for things on cars that i've picked up with being in the trade have proved a bonus

tthe rear door has been painted in the wrong colour primer and the moulding has been restuck on as i could see the double sided tape

the quater panel and rear bumper on that passenger side have also been pained (badly)

there is runs in the paint and masking marks all round the rear window and boot lid.

also there is a deep scratch on the bonnet and the gap between the wing and the bonnet isnt right

Well its back to square one guys, took a drive down this morning to have a look, met Paul(Norkep) there

My suspisions were coorect and eye for things on cars that i've picked up with being in the trade have proved a bonus

tthe rear door has been painted in the wrong colour primer and the moulding has been restuck on as i could see the double sided tape

the quater panel and rear bumper on that passenger side have also been pained (badly)

there is runs in the paint and masking marks all round the rear window and boot lid.

also there is a deep scratch on the bonnet and the gap between the wing and the bonnet isnt right

that sounds terrible !!

did Lexus say anything about previous accidents ?

remember.......none of that on mine :whistling:

When i spoke to them thursday they assured me it hadnt been painted, I didnt speak to anyone today but i'll ring them tomorrow

Bazza id have yours off you tomorrow if it had black interior :(

Well i rang Lexus Milton Keynes earlier and told them im no longer interested as it need at least 1k's worth of paint and labour to put it right.

They asked me if id still be interested if it was cheaper lol but i wasnt prepared to do that much paintwork repair on a 54 18,000 mile car.

So now im looking at one in Liverpool

It'll probably get sold to someone with poor eye sight maybe you snowman :P :D

Erm... damn u Rikos.... but yeah... probably me..... :shutit:

went past it on the way back, the car has been moved to the front door, feels like someone either test drove it or someone is buying it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links